Information Reference Booklets

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BennyMG

Hello Georgia Preppers,

I need a little help. One of the things that I do for my job is writing educational information booklets for healthcare professionals. While working on my BOB last week, I got to thinking that it might be a good idea to put those skills to use in prepping. The more I thought about it, the more excited I became. So yesterday I started working on my first educational booklet designed for preppers.

Since I am relatively new to serious prepping, I figured that I would start with a topic that I am familiar with…health, first aid and safety with regard to health. After getting started, I realize that there is no way to cram all of the information needed about prepping into one small information booklet, so now I’m thinking about a series of booklets. I know that there have been many many books written on survival and prepping, but in my experience, most people would rather be able to get the information they need from a relatively small and simply written booklet.

Once I get beyond the subject of health, wellness and medical treatment, I am going to need a lot of help with the subjects that I don’t know that much about. That is where I am asking for your help. If there is a particular subject related to prepping that you are interested in and/or specialize in, and would like to contribute, please let me know.

The only downside is that I won’t have the benefit of a professional editor like I do at work, so if there are any english majors out there that want to offer thier services, I would be very appreciative.

I would really like to know if you guys think this is a good idea, or am I wasting my time?

Thanks,
    Benny

Oh, by the way, my plan would be to offer the booklets free of charge to those of us in the prepper community.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum