Just for the Ladies….. GoGirl Urinal Cups

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    upinak

**Kymber asked me to post this for you. My original post in on the Alaska Preppers network.

Just for the Ladies to make life simple on the road, camping or if the SHTF.

GoGirl urinal cups http://www.go-girl.com/. Now, I know some of you may think this is weird, gross whatever. But I have one and have had one (almost exactly like this) for years. I bought it when I was in the army because when you had to go.. there was no where TO go. And the one I bought was from Australia so I don’t remember the name.

These are medical grade, sanitary (if you flush them out with water afterwards), you don’t have to throw them out, you can reuse them and CHEAP! I just bought two 3 packs. One for my truck, one for my B.O.B., one for my BF’s camper, one for my day pack out (on the sled, ATV or just hiking), one for my Mom (who thinks it is weird and cool all at the same time) and a spare one.

I do NOT get any money for this. I am showing the women on here that they can go pee without having to pull your pants down around your ankles and getting bit on the butt during summer or freezing in the winter… or the dreaded pee on the clothes issue. These are PERFECT for B.O.B.’s! And I decided that you all need to take a gander. Something isn’t right in the air… and if I can feel it, I know you can too.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum