Kids: DIY Kids Games

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ReadyMom 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ReadyMom

We’ve come a long way from sticks & hoops. I thought I’d start a thread on stuff for kids. They’ll need some down time from the extra chores you may need help with. There’s probably some for family fun, too! -k **** Photos at link, below (they were too big to post!)

DIY Outdoor Games for Kids
    http://organizeyourstuffnow.com/wordpress/diy-outdoor-games-kids

Large Tic Tac Toe – make the tic tac toe game using a plastic table cloth, duct tape, and 2 different colors of plastic plates. Cut the table cloth so it is square then measure and tape off the tic tac toe area in 9 equal squares. Cost- $4

Pool Noodle Football Toss – you will need 5 pool noodles, duct tape, a football, and rebar from the hardware store. Form 3 of the noodles into rings and tape where they meet. I taped each ring individually then taped them together. Tape the end ring noodles to the long ones. Place the 2 rebar pieces in the ground then slide the noodles over each one. Cost – $9

Fly Swatter Badminton – you will need flower fly swatters and wiffle golf balls. Cost – $2

Bucket Ball Toss – you will need 5 buckets, 3 soft balls, and sticky numbers. I used my vinyl cutter to make numbers for each bucket, you could also use sticky letters. Cost – $6

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.