latest acquisitions / great deals

Welcome to APN! Forums General Discussion General Discussion latest acquisitions / great deals

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bama_medic 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

bama_medic

Well I was driving past a local hardware store today and decided to go in and see if they had any seeds. They didn’t but as I was pulling into the parking lot I saw they had 55 gallon food grade barrels. I asked about the barrels and was told they were surplus food barrels and they were $12.00. I also saw they had 300 gallon poly crate type containers the ones with the aluminum cage around them and they were only $99.00. I plan on using one of these for a water container for a portable pressure washer system I have been wanting to put together. I bought 2 of the 55 gallon and will be going back next payday to get one of the 300 gallon ones along with 4 more of the 55 gallon ones. going to use several of them cut in half as planters.

Also found a huge Kelty backpack with a rigid frame in perfect condition for $15.00 at a thrift store around the corner from the house.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

American Preppers Network Forum