locations

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  omegabrock 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

omegabrock

im new to this site, currently living in OKC. my wife works in OKC now but might have an option to be transferred to wichita kansas (i am a stay at home dad, disabled vet). my question, i am looking to buy and build a house, preferably 10+ acres. ideally it would be close to half way between okc and wichita she would have the same commute if she was transferred or not. we have 2 kids, so a decent school system is a must (or at least the best school district we can find, and i can supplement teaching. my daughter has been ahead of her grade level since pre-K) im scatter brained so i jump between topics…back to what i am looking for, 10+ acres (preferably 20) so i can build my house, have a few animals, a pretty big garden (im thinking maybe an acres worth, but not too much thought has gone into this yet) and primarily a defensive advantage if SHTF. i have a small group of people i trust that will come and another small group that has their own post in another state that will come if they need to.

TL:DR
    i am looking for the best area (town or otherwise) close to halfway between okc and wichita for a defensive land terrain to build a compound.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Oklahoma Discussion, News and Weather’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.