Looking to build a Community

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RBennett399 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

RBennett399

Hello everyone!

I am looking to begin building a community of like-minded individuals around the Whitley County and Williamsburg areas of Kentucky. I have a lot of skills that could be very useful in a SHTF situation and I know that the best way to survive is to have a group of people willing to fight for each other. If I could find some other men and women that are willing to group up together and live close, then we could build our own community from the ground up and grow with each other as a community. I would like to set up our own little town, set up a trade system, divide the work up amongst each other and I have a thousand other ideas that would help us to build our community and survive when the apocalypse strikes. If we don’t work together, then we will never survive and you can count on that. If there is anyone living in or close to the areas I mentioned above and they are interested, please feel free to message me on here so we can talk and decide if you are a good fit for the new community. Together we can build a community that can withstand anything and possibly help rebuild our country once it falls.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.