(Louisiana) Fall Camping Weekend Meet Up

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  juju_mommy 8 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

juju_mommy

Hi everyone! I know I’ve been MIA for a while now. Just been swamped at work and at home and so even though I glance at the board here and there, I just haven’t been on much. But I’m still very much interested in planning a weekend camping trip for those in the area. I was thinking of one of the state parks off of Interstate 12. For example, Fontainebleau State Park (Mandeville) or Tickfaw State Park (Springfield). You can view information about all of the LA state parks here: http://www.crt.state.la.us/parks/

To get the ball rolling, I have created a poll. I know it’s a ways away and we won’t all know our definite plans yet, but if you would, please selected the weekends that you think you’d be able to attend a camping trip meet-up. YOU CAN AND ARE ENCOURAGE TO SELECT MORE THAN ONE WEEKEND. This way, we can lock down a weekend ahead of time so that people can plan accordingly so that we’ll have a good
    turnout.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum