Making the move North

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  grandma_dee 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brilton39

Hello, I am currently living in Salt Lake City, and I am years away from doing this but I want to move up to the Kenai peninsula, likely anchor point or Nikolaevsk and want to get in touch with some like minded, low key people in the area leading up to it. I plan to build up a bare lot into a modest homestead but likely without animals and to pay cash for as much of it as possible so some extra hands now and then could be quite a boon. Anyway if you’re up there between Ninilchik and Homer and want to get a friendship going, message me and we could go from there. Thanks.

grandma_dee
    Participant

Hi Brilton, I am currently in Hawaii but have purchased land in the anchor point nikolaevsk area, and plan to be there in a couple of years. I’m looking to eventually live off grid and am into aquaponics and vermicomposting. I have 2 boys. One is law enforcement and the other is maintenance, heavy equipment and mechanical. Looking forward to getting up there. Maybe we can network. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum