"Mittleider Method" Anyone doing this?Is it really worth it?

Welcome to APN! Forums Survival, Preparedness, and Sustainability Homesteading, Farming and Gardening Gardening "Mittleider Method" Anyone doing this?Is it really worth it?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  libarata 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

So a search here is not showing any results for this and I’m kinda suprised there are no threads on this here. (Or search just doesn’t work)

I’ve been hearing about this for years and know very little but from my understanding you use sawdust as the plant media but have to fertilize WEEKLY(UGH!)….You also need to buy a special mix of some sort of food….Don’t know the cost there and again if its worth it.

And there seems to an outsider be a HUGE amount of setup/building needed for this method if you strictly adhere to it…

~~BUT~~ harvest/production is supposed to be huge.

Anyone have hands on experience on this? Years in it and results?

There’s a promotion going on right now from a guy on YouTube named LDSprepper(I have no affiliation with him other than being a subscriber to his YouTube channel)

There’s a new book coming out on it I guess…You can get the first 22 pages of it for free by emailing him here but only till July something for those of you that know as little as I do about it… Book@LDSPrepper.com

Anyways…Just looking to find someone with experience on this…Thanks in advance.

~D~

libarata
    Participant

It sounds like a method made up for the heck of it. If you have soil, have it tested and amend it as needed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum