More About Amateur Radio and Licensing

Welcome to APN! Forums Connect With Other Preppers Here A.N.T.S. More About Amateur Radio and Licensing

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cadit 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Cadit

Hi All: hope all had a good Christmas and Happy New Year. I keep getting questions about: If I get a Ham licenses, want the government know who and where I am. The answer is yes, but who really cares. They don’t.

Stop and think; We pay our bills, buy Auto Insurance, House Payments, Buy guns & Ammo, Bows and Arrows, Prepper foods, Gas and the list goes on. Lets look at this and see what’s what. You have to know that the more you try to hid the more you become a target. I know I use to work for them. There are some areas that don’t sent up a flag, but most often than not, its what you stop doing and removing your social foot print from the media that sends up a flag.

If you have a banking account, savings account, credit card, gas card, Club card ( Sam’s Club, Costco Card), If you use any of these; they know who you are, where you are, what you buy, how much you buy, what you like, what you don’t like, and if you have phone, inter-net, Facebook, Tweeter account. Any of these, the know who you talk to, what you talk about, who are your friends, yours and their like and did-likes. There is nothing they don’t know about you. Now they didn’t do this over night, no they have been gathering info on every American for more than 45 years.

What you don’t want it to appear to be hiding, hiding makes them think you are up to no good. So we must be smart also, Gray Man smart. Be out there but not seen. Move around without being noticed. operate with out sending up a red flag. Have your friends, but on the same page. Do those normal things that people do in life, and don’t make waves that they can see.

It’s like walking across a field; you know that the dirt is there, bugs in the dirt, ants doing their thing. You know this and continue on. This is you as the government, now if say the ants does something that gets your ( the Government’s ) attention, like building a Ant mound, which you (the Government) don’t want or let be. Now you are on the radar.

So: why worry about if they will know where you are? They already do , and have for a long time. They are not worried about you, you’re not important right now and probably never will be. So don’t start doing things that draw attention to yourself. Live in the open, but do you thing undercover, The Gray Man.

So now say you have moved off Grid completely: You convert part of you monies to gold and silver, you have all you paper money at your location, You pay cash for everything you buy, No phones only burner phones you use once, No credit card, no bank accounts, no nothing and you are living like a hermit. ok; you have now become something of interest to our government, where did you go? Why did you disappear, what are you up to, what are you planning, why did you disappear? Do you have new friends? and the list goes on, and they start looking fo you. And they will find you, because you will slip up and they will come down on you hard, thinking you are up to something bad.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.