Moses Lake Meetup 16th June @ 5pm

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    nutcase

Our monthly meet-up in Moses Lake. We have them every third Saturday at 5 in the afternoon.

This will be the third official meet-up. We will start @ 5 pm. It is located at Heavens Best Carpet Cleaning Shop 5062 Airway Drive, Moses Lake. We will be having burgers and/or dogs before hand around 4’ish. Feel free to come then. We end the meeting @7 pm but often someone is staying late to talk about one subject or another.

Please visit the meetup page for additional information @: http://www.meetup.com/MosesLakePreppers

Topics this time should include: Communications plans and equipment, gleaning how we were successful this month, Glockguy will another nugget of information for us as well. I have more but need to gather more information before I publish a notice that it will be there. If you have a subject of interest you would like someone to cover please send me a PM and I will find the most knowledgeable individual to cover it, if you don’t feel comfortable yourself.

We have been successful so far in keeping on task, mostly. We have had great participation and input. We hope to see you there!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum