Mountains of WV to the Swamps of FL

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself Mountains of WV to the Swamps of FL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

HI everyone, I’m known as the floridarattlesnake, I’m part West Virginia Hillbilly and part Florida Swamp Rat. I’d say that I have been a survivalist/prepper all my life. I am not a conspiracy theorist but I have watched the direction this country has been going for years and believe now that our current administration is taking us down a road which we should all be prepared for. My family hunts, fishes, gardens, cans food, drys/smokes food, raise livestock and we have a written plan for survival. We have cut our living expenses down to minimum by using different techniques of being self sufficent. Root cellars are a good area for keeping potatos. onions, squash, cabbage, other items and easy to build. Stocking water and rotating stock maintains freshness and keeping stock on other items ensure survival. I have read many items on survival and keep a well maintained stock of food items and items of self protection. One of the best magazines that I have read with everyday information for todays preppers is Mother Earth News. I am happy to be part of your group and my friends and I are happy to try to help those in need. Prep now and survive for the future.

kymber

Welcome floridarattlesnake – we love part WV Hillbillies and part Florida Swamp Rats here! and we look forward to your contribution!

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome

Thanks for joining Florida Rattlesnake!

IceFire

welcome, floridarattlesnake! You are in good company here. Al LOT of us are seeing the same signs you are and it disturbs us too. Sounds like you have a lot of experience. Please jump in on some of the threads, and share your knowledge.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum