Need Your Feedback On BOB Website

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TangoDelta 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

TangoDelta

Howdy survival folks, I’m a long time survival hobbyist and am putting together a website for people new to bugging out.

There are so many pro’s on this forum that I was wondering if you don’t mind checking out what I’ve got and giving me some raw and real feedback on what you like and especially what you don’t like.

The website is on how to put together a BOB, where I review the best backpacks out there and offer high level ideas on what gear to put in the BOB.

I would be so grateful if you could take a look at it and give me this feedback:
    1) top 2 things you like
    2) top 2 things you don’t like
    3) what you would change

Don’t worry about hurting my feelings. I want to make this website a great resource for newcomers and helping others put together the best BOB for them. Your feedback will help me make the site a great resource.

Note: There are Amazon affiliate links to the different products, so please consider that if you click on the products. I only want you to give me feedback so I can improve the website. I don’t want you to buy anything. 😉

Here’s the BOB website waiting for your review: http://www.trekwarrior.com/best-bug-out-bag/

Looking forward to hearing your feedback! And thank you for your time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.