New Autauga County

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Day8

Hello Everyone!!! I have been prepping for about 7 years and well established. I just relocated to Prattville Alabama from West Georgia were I was a firefighter. I am/ was an active member of formerly known as Georgia preppers network and now known as South Eastern Preppers network. I look forward to meeting and getting to know folks in the Alabama area.

OArm States
    Participant

Is this group still active?

N
    Participant

Hi! I just joined today and not sure how active the group is. I’m from south of Bham, so not very far from Prattville, and in the medical field. I’m a beginner to intermediate prepper but interested in finding like minded individuals or groups

OArm States
    Participant

It seems like this is not very active, but I’m still here. Welcome to Prattville. Is always good to know another prepper who is actually in the medical field.

N
    Participant

Thank you, you too! I don’t really see many sites for AL where people are active. Have you found any?

OArm States
    Participant

No not really. I do have a handful of friends who are like minded. But as for groups out there I have found nothing yet. I did created a Telegram group but just like this site, no one is responding.
    Are you a Christian believer?

N
    Participant

Yes I am. Are you? If it’s easier, you can email me at NOB1421@yahoo.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum