New from NW Arkansas

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Pepper13 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Pepper13

My Name is Pepper and I am new to the forums, I live in the Mountains of Arkansas. My wife and I moved here from the Tampa bay area of Florida because of the fact that we never really felt safe living there in the middle of 1.2 million people surrounded on 3 sides by water. Being originally from Michigan, I find this area much safer and it allows us to live a much more self sufficient lifestyle and practice learning the skills that will help us survive anything. I am a former U.S. Army Infantryman and have spent my life studying the martial arts and becoming “tactically” proficient. we also are learning how to garden , trap and be better hunters in addition to learning trauma first aid skills and stocking up on anything that we may need if things ever went bad. I hope I can meet some like minded people to learn and exchange ideas with. We also have a business that is outdoor related but I won’t pitch that as that would be rude on my first post. Thanks for having me, I look forward to meeting some great people…Pepper :tank:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum