new member from montana

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself new member from montana

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    leo197328

Hi Im new to the network and looking for like minded individuals to learn and share ideas associated with prepping. I grew up in central Idaho off grid with my family until I was 16. I lived off grid on a vessal in seattle area for the better part of 7 years . I have started prepping plans for a retreat sinse the election was over. Im single with no kids I care for my father that is getting up in age and I believe in the Lord.

My education: degree’s Aerospace science and alternative energy technology. FAA cert. Airframe & Powerplant Mech.

Current occupation: Small biz owner aircraft maintenance On aging aircraft commercial fleet. To include flight line maint., structural repair , avionics tech support , mechanical tech support, engineering tech support , designing structural repairs ,corrosion control. long term aging aircraft maintenance planning and manpower management.

My hobbys are collecting,restoring and repairing old equipment. long range shooting. Hunting , alt defence chemistry, gold prospecting , auto repair, welding, wood working, machining , gunsmithing.

I hope to grow and learn from you guys and maybe share in knowledge that I have in some of my skill sets. 🙂 Best wishes Leo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum