New member from south west ohio

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Illini Warrior 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Back868

Just saying hi and checking in. I’m from warren county. Looking to learn some new skills. I know a lot of Bush craft, but I need more on the prepping side. I’m also a truck driver im local now but I stop like to have my get home bag with me at all times. Anyways its good to see other preppers around me. Now I know I’m not the only “wacko” around.

thekayakr
    Participant

Hello, Im new here. Its funny when looking at alot of the posts on this site theyre all pretty old. I guess when Trump got in everyone is in chill mode. I on the hand believe we’re closer than ever to SHTF. Im in Clermont neck of the woods. Good to know theres at least one more out there with similar opinions. Take care!

Illini Warrior
    Participant

Hello, Im new here. Its funny when looking at alot of the posts on this site theyre all pretty old. I guess when Trump got in everyone is in chill mode. I on the hand believe we’re closer than ever to SHTF. Im in Clermont neck of the woods. Good to know theres at least one more out there with similar opinions. Take care!

actually anyone in the know is prepping as hard or harder than before the 2016 elections ….

no more BSing on the international diplomacy circuit – no more kicking the can down to the next POTUS administration ….

here’s a US military article that came out today >>>>>>>
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-19/big-ass-fight-coming-nearly-half-all-us-troops-think-major-war-coming

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.