New Member in town!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Member in town!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  straightshooter 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

OTGNewbie

Hey Guys & Gals,

Long time city prepper, getting ready to buy some rural land & go off grid. More of just going to set up a “Bug Out Location” at 1st. Hoping to find others who have done this for some help & guidance. Also maybe to find a location where others already are. Good Neighbors & like minded people near by. Safety in numbers after all.

I grew up on a 67 acre farm in Amish country of Western PA. Sent the last 30 year in So. Cal. 54 years old, single. Good health. Debt free!

Not sure what else to say here. Some of you may know me from Facebook, but Facebook closed my account because I would not use my real name. So haven’t been on there since Feb. 2017.

I look forward to chatting with many of you. Drop me a line.

See you in the forums.

Otg

SGT.MIKE
    Participant

welcome ,I’m sgt.mike I would be happy to share any knowledge I have with anyone who is interested in learning and listening I’ve been doing this a long time and feel I have a lot to share to others just getting started,you may consider texas friendly people high wages no state taxes and great bar-b-q,friendly neighbors

straightshooter
    Participant

Oh my, you’re in the heart of the Evil Empire! Look at either the Ozarks or the Redoubt of ID/MT/WY/northern UT. Get serious about looking to relocate out of CA no matter what, I doubt you will regret leaving there for a more conservative area. The sooner you start building new relationships in a more hospitable location, the sooner you will be seen as an asset instead of an invader.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.