New Member (Saugus,MA)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KevinJ87 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

KevinJ87

Hello everyone,

My name is Kevin Johnson, I live in Saugus,MA. I am 25 years old and have always been a person who is aware of the dangers that this world is exposed to. I would not call myself an over the edge type, I don’t always believe bad things will happen, but I consider myself a realist, every single day there are horrible and tragic events that take place around the world, and being prepared is something that is common sense, we teach our children fire drills in school so why should it be any different when we drill for other emergencies.

Although I have always been aware of these dangers, I have not really taken any proactive steps in preparing for it, other than the basic routes away from the main city and some other basic things. I want to start preparing so that in the event of a horrible event, be it war or a bomb or weather I am ready and so are my family members.

I am very interested in meeting some other preppers from (MA). I would love to see what you have done to take the necessary steps and maybe share some idea’s. :tank:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum