New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,269 total)
  • Author
    Vina8

Itsadisaster, my use of DH comes from my friends who use it to mean “Dear Heart” or “Dear Husband”. It may mean something else to others.

Welcome to the forum, wolfracer! I hope you and Sparky feel comfortable posting and asking questions. Some of our best threads are the result of someone new asking a question or writing about something they have an interest in. There is already a lot of information about many subjects, but not always easy to find so don’t hesitate to ask.

itsadisaster
    Participant

Aww – that’s sweet, thx MtM! 🙂 j

ReadyMom

Here’s a couple more:

DH: Darling/Dear husband
    DW: Darling/Dear Wife
    DS: Darling/Dear Son
    DD:Darling/Dear Daughter

sparky67

itsadisaster, MountainMama is right – or at least in my case. DH is my darling husband 😀 He is so glad that I finally registered on here since this is the first thing we BOTH agree 100% on in the 17 years we’ve been together lol.

I am going to try canning for the first time this year but must admit, the whole concept is both interesting and a bit intimidating to me. Can’t wait to see how things go!!!

IceFire

Gee, I am WAY behind on the welcomes!

Welcome, Joshua, Lazor, Wolfracer, and Sparky!

sparky67

Thanks IceFire! Still checking all the info out! 🙂

kymber

Welcome Sparky – we’re glad to have you here!

oath keeper

Hello all been a prepper for about three years here in n.e ohio

@oath keeper wrote:

Welcome Oathkeeper Glad to have you here, It’s great seeing more oathkeepers around. I’ve been a follower of Stuart Rhodes since he first started Oathkeepers last year. We donated the .org domain name to them when they were still on google blogger.

Vina8

Welcome, Oath Keeper! We are happy to have you and look forward to your participation.

Spidey0804

Hey everyone I just recently got turned on to the APN. I have been listening to the pod cast and I love it. A little background about me I am a former Marine from the 90’s and I live on the coast in southern Virginia. Last year I had my first encounter with a Natural event that effected my and my family. We had a Noreaster that took out the power for 4 days. We lost everything, at the time I was living in an appartment and we had just brought our new born daughter home. It was a totaly shock to us how unprepared we were to handle what happen. Recently we just purchaced a new house in the same area and I have been working overtime to start prepping as hurricane season is already upon us here. I am going to be starting a blog soon about taking a new house and prepping from the begining.

ReadyMom

Welcome Spidey! Your post will be a very interesting one, that we’ll be waiting to read! -k

IceFire

@oath keeper wrote:

Welcome aboard, Oath Keeper! Good to have you here, and thank you for having served. You’ll find quite a few fellow vets here on this site.

IceFire

Welcome, Spidey! Nothing like a short-term “event” to wake you up! Good to see that you’re taking steps to be prepared to handle emergencies. If you have any questions, just ask. There are lots of folks on here that have EXTENSIVE knowledge that can help you out. Some (like “itsadisaster”) have even made it their professions/life’s work, so you KNOW that the expertise is there! Good to have you here.

itsadisaster
    Participant

Greetings oath keeper and spidey .. and welcome!! Look forward to reading more from both of you since we all learn from each other!! (Thx Ice – and even tho we’re in biz we’re learning SO much here since preppers think outside the “traditional” preparedness world box … it’s SOOOO refreshing! 🙂 )

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum