New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1,263 replies, has 694 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,264 total)
  • Author

IceFire

@mountainmama wrote:

Itsadisaster, my use of DH comes from my friends who use it to mean “Dear Heart” or “Dear Husband”. It may mean something else to others.

Sometimes it means Da.n Husband….(although not as frequently now as in the past. :p )

Vina8

@icefire wrote:

@mountainmama wrote:

Itsadisaster, my use of DH comes from my friends who use it to mean “Dear Heart” or “Dear Husband”. It may mean something else to others.

Sometimes it means Da.n Husband….(although not as frequently now as in the past. :p )

That is certainly true, IceFire!

Vina8

Welcome to the forum, Spidey! Great story and good example of how and why people start prepping–thanks for sharing. I look forward to your posts!

Hello new members…Welcome to our forum!

I am new here so this is a mutual adventure in learning valuable skills and sharing our ideas…see below

Hello Everyone!
    I sure feel welcome here!

We live in Northern California.
    My newest plan is dehydrating vegetables and fruit. Cornbread tastes much better with home-ground cornmeal.
    The peas and carrots re-hydrated to their natural state.
    The apples and oranges don’t re-hydrate right for me right now so any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks and yes, I am happy to be here with you.

IceFire

Welcome, Mountainwoman! If you’re into dehydrating, etc. check out our “Food Discussion and Recipes section. We have a whole section on Drying, Dehydrating, and Smoking. We also have a Homesteading, Farming, and Gardening section, as well.

unclebob

Hello from the midwest.

watcher
    Participant

unclebob, what state?

Spidey0804

Well the first post on the blog is up.

http://zerotoprepped.blogspot.com/

hope you guys like it.

kymber

Welcome OathKeeper, Spidey, Mountainwoman and Uncle Bob – Welcome to all you! we hope that you enjoy our board!

rsbrad4d

I just stumbled upon this site (with a lot of help from Google), but I’m not new to survivalist theory. I’m retired Army. I started looking into prep stuff back at Y2K. I figure I don’t like what’s happening in the world and I plan to look after my family and friends. It’s always good to have someone watch your back, so I believe it time I started networking. Currently in Alabama so I’ll be looking into the local forum. Glad to see so many folks from Idaho. I lived in Idaho Falls in the 70’s.

IceFire

Welcom aboard, rsbrad4d, and thank you for your service! We have quite a few prior military folks here (funny how military life kind of gets you a little more prone to a prepping mindset). It’s good to have you here.

zazzu

Hello All

New member here from southeast Florida. I grew up a prepper and over the years (many) lost my way. Been back into prepping for about 7 years now.
    DH and I are stuck in suburbia but we do the best we can. DH tolerates my prepping but I don’t think he will ever be on board completely. Anyway good to be here.

mr bill

Glad to have you folks on board. Welcome zazzu, rsbrad4d, Oathkeeper, spidy, mountanwoman and uncle bob. Looking forward to hearing some more from you guys and gals.

IceFire

Welcome aboard, Zazzu, and glad to hear that you’ve come “back into the fold” of prepping! There is lots of good information on this site, and plenty of knowledgeable people who can help you out with any questions you may have. Since you’ve been prepping for quite a while, you may have some answers for some of the REST of us, as well, so don’t be shy, and just jump on in!

Welcome OathKeeper, Spidey, Mountainwoman, rsbrad4d, zazzu, and Uncle Bob – Welcome to all you!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,264 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum