New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,266 replies, has 697 voices, and was last updated by  Margarette 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,267 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #57366

    ReadyMom
    Moderator

    Greetings, katie from Pennsylvania1

    #57367

    desertfox
    Member

    @vina8 wrote:

    Welcome to the forum, Desertfox! I love AZ! Let me know if you ever need to know some good camping locations there(not campgrounds!) I am enjoying NC and the great folks here. Make yourself at home and jump in. Let us know if you have any questions.

    Thanks Vina8,
    I have 4 rv lots ready for RV’s, so i have plenty and some to share. If anyone wants one, I have terms available

    #57368

    violet
    Member

    Hello preppers! I followed Readymom here from PlanForPandemic.com I have been prepping for a few years and have learned a lot from the fellow preppers at P4P. I am very concerned about the current president’s administration and those he associates with. I worry that they are purposely trying to collapse our US republic and replace it with some socialist / progressive nightmare. Even if I’m wrong about this I know we are in for some tough economic times as a result of the many radical things our government has done in the last couple of years. I think it is more important than ever before that we strive to be self sufficient. I look forward to sharing with you and learning from you.

    #57369

    A big Howdy to all the new folks from Connecticut network!

    #57370

    ReadyMom
    Moderator

    @violet wrote:

    Hello preppers! I followed Readymom here from PlanForPandemic.com I have been prepping for a few years and have learned a lot from the fellow preppers at P4P. I am very concerned about the current president’s administration and those he associates with. I worry that they are purposely trying to collapse our US republic and replace it with some socialist / progressive nightmare. Even if I’m wrong about this I know we are in for some tough economic times as a result of the many radical things our government has done in the last couple of years. I think it is more important than ever before that we strive to be self sufficient. I look forward to sharing with you and learning from you.

    Violet! Welcome to APN! I think you are REALLY going to like it here! It’s a different atmosphere full of folks that want to share what they know and learn even more! Glad to see you here. Spread the word, APN is really trying to get the prepping message out, which you know is desperately needed! -k

    #57371

    cartpusher
    Member

    Hello all! I came over from The Survival Podcast. I have been prepping for a couple of years now and working towards a homestead. I also run the website SurvivalGearBags.com

    I look forward to sifting through all the great info here on APN, as well as contributing best I can.

    #57372

    kr105
    Member

    Hi Violet and Cartpusher

    WELCOME!!!! V — you’ll find a lot of familiar folks over here. Glad to see you here.

    #57373

    gitnready
    Member

    Hi all. Happy to join this forum and hope to be able to connect to some folks from SW Virginia area. I am wanting to either form or join a group of preppers from this area.

    #57374

    ReadyMom
    Moderator

    @gitnready wrote:

    Hi all. Happy to join this forum and hope to be able to connect to some folks from SW Virginia area. I am wanting to either form or join a group of preppers from this area.

    Greetings from Pennsylvania, ginready! Make five posts and you can enter your State forum. Also check out the ANTS thread. It’s a group of folks are are organizing accross the US to form local groups helping each other. -k

    #57375

    recon
    Participant

    @cartpusher wrote:

    Hello all! I came over from The Survival Podcast. I have been prepping for a couple of years now and working towards a homestead. I also run the website SurvivalGearBags.com

    I look forward to sifting through all the great info here on APN, as well as contributing best I can.

    Good site there you have. Mind if I put this on other sites?

    #57376

    cartpusher
    Member

    @recon wrote:

    Good site there you have. Mind if I put this on other sites?

    Mind? Heck, thanks for spreading the word!

    #57377

    chu2001
    Member

    Hi everyone. Just checking in from Texas.

    #57378

    ReadyMom
    Moderator

    Greetings from Pennsylvania! Don’t forget to check out your State forum! (available after 5 posts are made)

    #57379

    ck410
    Member

    Hey all, good to see there are people out there that think it’s important to be ready… for… who knows. I’ve never considered myself a conspiracy theorist, I don’t wear aluminum hats, I don’t think aliens are coming to destroy the world (yet), I don’t buy the Mayan 2012 end-of-the-world stuff. So I have to say I’m feeling a little weird about saying I think some bad Joo-joo is coming our way. It’s a gut thing at this point (except for the economic stuff), but I have a wife and kids, and I just think it’s important and part of my responsibility to be as ready as I can be.
    So, I’m here to learn and listen.

    #57380

    ReadyMom
    Moderator

    Glad to have you on board, CK140! :thumbsup: Check out the Basics thread to get you started planning. Any questions … we’re here to help in any way. Lots of folks with outstanding knowledge can help point the way to getting a good start on things. -k

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,267 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum