New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,270 total)
  • Author

Welcome aboard ck410 lots of great folks around here 🙂

Hello all. Glad to be aboard. I’ve seen and heard about the APN for a while now. Finally got around to signing up. :thumbsup:

I own Safecastle LLC.

4networth

hello all, I am looking to learn more about Birmingham,AL prepper networks…..any leads>??

itsadisaster
    Participant

Greetings from ‘zona ck410, JC and 4networth (and many others I’m sure I’ve missed) .. and welcome!!! Make yourselves at home and (if you haven’t already) pop by your state forum to introduce yourselves. Tons of great data and wonderful, helpful peeps from here so snoop around but don’t hesitate to ask questions if you can’t find what you’re looking for. And please .. contribute as you can! 🙂

Anonymous

Welcome,

You will find the nicest, most welcoming and hospitable group of people. People who will help you and make you feel most welcome…
    Most of the posters will go out of their way to be accomadating, hospitable, and help you learn…

godzilla49

Hello everyone! I’m new to this sort of thing, but I believe that the way to be is to be prepared… Looking forward to learning and contributing. Thanks!

ReadyMom

Greetings from PA to all our new visitors and members. Seems there’s someone new every day! 🙂 -k

Mountain Man

Thanks to all!!! Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. I have been interested in survival for a long time, specifically primitive survival skills, and am working on building a website designed for those interested in survival of all kinds. Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting more up to date on survival topics with everyone!

HuntnFreak

Good Day from Colorado – Stumbled across this site looking for somethind else. What a site!!! We (wife and family) made the decision to pursue self sufficiency earlier this year. To us that not only means planning for a catostophic social or evironmental event, but to pursue a simpler life style.

itsadisaster
    Participant

Howdy godzilla, Mountain Man and HuntnFreak .. and welcome!! 🙂 Please jump in where and when you can..!!!

robinh

Very new to all of this and hoping to learn a lot and maybe eventually contribute.

@robinh wrote:

Very new to all of this and hoping to learn a lot and maybe eventually contribute.

welcome robinh! You’ve come to the right place..

robinh

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am still learning to navigate the board and keep getting sidetracked on what I’m reading by going somewhere else. 🙂

ReadyMom

@robinh wrote:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am still learning to navigate the board and keep getting sidetracked on what I’m reading by going somewhere else. 🙂

Greetings from Pennsylvania,Robinh! Try our ‘Getting Started’ section, first. That will help you get your feet wet! We’ll be on the stand-by for questions, as you go! -k

new from Northern Indiana. Just getting started. All of the info available seems to be overwhelming at times. I didn’t realize so many resources were available which is comforting. I have a lot of anxiety and uncertaintly about what the future holds. Glad there are supports such as these to educate and inform. I hope the info gained can be another tool in a relatively small toolbox. I am a sponge for advice and I hope to gain a lot through this blog. :help:

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum