New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,270 total)
  • Author
    Vina8

Welcome to the forum, hoosierboomer. This is a great forum to use for getting started prepping. We have all been where you are. You will be surprised how quickly you will learn and how helpful people here are–all you need to do is ask.

Hello all! Glad to be here and hope to learn a lot.

ReadyMom

@Paintbynumber wrote:

Hello all! Glad to be here and hope to learn a lot.

Greetings from Pennsylvania! Don’t forget to take a look at the ‘Getting Started’ posts! -k

medic72

Hello from SE Georgia!

My family and i have been prepping for a while, i am a paramedic by trade. I’m glad i found this network and look forward to catching up on the posts. Thanks again for the opportunity to join this network of friends and like minded people.

Joining the forum ranks from NJ. My family and I have been preppers for several years, fortunate to have recognized the signs of economic distress sooner than some… Still not where we would like to be, but pressing ahead. Looking forward to the discussion.

ReadyMom

I’ve been busy getting our daughter packed and settled into her college dorm, this past week. There’ve been a lot of new members joining us and checking in here and on various state forums. WELCOME! WELCOME to you all! 😀 -k

Velocity

Hi, everyone new here to this network. I live in PA, and decided to look up websites about preparing for disasters and came across this site. Hope to learn a lot from here.:) :thumbup:

CindyLousMom

I am here to learn! I can see there is a LOT to read.

Thanks for this site. I can see that I’ll be spending quite a bit of time here! 🙂

founderant
    Participant

Welcome everyone!

Welcome to all the New folks I haven’t gotten around to say that to! Been busy with Foraging and wild crafting here in CT.
    That and the garden seasons don’t end here with produce being canned, pickled, food saver vacuumed etc!!

Raigan

Hello…anybody out there?????????

I’m not only new to prepping, I’m also new to forums. Is this sort of like facebook? :unsure: Anyway I’m just looking for info and other families in my area to hook up with. We live in the Houston Texas area.

I’m married with two kids (5&6) living with us, the other two are grown.

I guess that’s all for now.

Thank you for the welcome!! Its good to find a place where people can see whats going on in the world and do something positive instead of complaining, then sticking their head in the sand and do nothing!!

Welcome to all the new folks … is it just me or are we growing exponentially? Bunch of friendly folks here that will help wherever we can and we all look forward to what you have to say too! So pull up a comfy chair, cup of coffee and the keyboard … and get started 🙂

Thanks to all for kind greeting ! I am lightning girl because I was a security officeron duty when lightning struck the small guard shack and everything electrical ( a lot ) exploded on me ! I started being a survivalist during the bird flu deal. My biggest concern now is the use of an EMP bomb that could instantly disable EVERYTHING electrical in the U.S.Check into this subject. IF the Gov. IS working to prevent this, they’re really good at keeping it secret. This could happen by ANY rogue nation with only the smallest bomb fired close to U.S. from a ship , range is 25 to 250 miles above land.

medic72

welcome to the family!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum