New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1,263 replies, has 694 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,264 total)
  • Author

gman

glad to see you from Idaho

FreedomV

Hi FreedomV from SE MN
    After you have a deep pantry think about skills training Two of the best training organizations I have found are
    1. “Front Sight” for defensive handgun training- do not pay their retail price, there are many specials – FS is great at promotions but they do deliver, I just got back from taking two friends there and they were both impressed.

2. The Appleseed project, http://www.Appleseedinfo.org This is a nationwide project by a not for profit foundation with the mission to teach rifle marksmanship and revolutionary war history. 2 day marksmanship Clinics are free to all under 21, all ladies and all active military and law enforcement.
    Clinics are taught by volunteer instructors – they were so impressive programs that I have became an instructor in training to pay it foreward.

The E-Z armor is an impressive product that I have added to my doors- ez to instal– the more advanced kits are for carpenters
    http://www.armorconcepts.com/

@pearls wrote:

New here, but not new to prepping 🙂

Would love to add to my lists – I LOVE LISTS.

I love my pantry,

I love my farm.

I love my family.

And I cry EVERYTIME they play the national anthem.

Nice to meet you – Pearls

Welcome From CT

red123matt

Hello,

Thank you for putting together this forum. My family has been working on preparing in Colorado for the unknown for just under a year now. We’ve spent the last few months trying to locate a property to buy or to share with other families that are interested in preparing. I realize our family cannot go it alone as we just don’t have the man power. So, we would like to find some other families out there interested in “prepping up”. We have resources and have started the process but realize we have a long ways to go. So,if you have a desire to evaluate opportunities with others in the Greater Denver, CO area I’d like to hear from you.

Matt

Anonymous

@pearls wrote:

New here, but not new to prepping 🙂

Would love to add to my lists – I LOVE LISTS.

I love my pantry,

I love my farm.

I love my family.

And I cry EVERYTIME they play the national anthem.

Nice to meet you – Pearls

Welcome aboard!!! :clap:

I cry everytme the National Anthem and when Greenwoods’ God Bless the USA is played…… 🙂

gman

@red123matt wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for putting together this forum. My family has been working on preparing in Colorado for the unknown for just under a year now. We’ve spent the last few months trying to locate a property to buy or to share with other families that are interested in preparing. I realize our family cannot go it alone as we just don’t have the man power. So, we would like to find some other families out there interested in “prepping up”. We have resources and have started the process but realize we have a long ways to go. So,if you have a desire to evaluate opportunities with others in the Greater Denver, CO area I’d like to hear from you.

Matt

Glad to have you here from Idaho. Be sure to ask if you have any questions.

imaprepper

Hello all! I’ve just found out about this great group effort and am here to join in from Upstate New York. Just been here 2 1/2 years so have to get used to this climate but originally from Alaska/Washington/Oregon. Though on limited resources, I do believe invention is the mother of necessity and I think that’s what helps me want to be a prepper. Looking forward to learning and sharing…imaprepper

Welcome Ima!!!

From the State of Connecticut Forums!!!

tangobird

Hi everyone! Glad to have found this site! Hope to get to know you all soon!

gman

Good to have you here Tangobird from Idaho. Be sure to ask if you have any questions. What state are you in if I can ask?

nnelsosj

My eyesight is not so good, so I print with larger type.

http://www.myspace.com/lunarlizardz/photos
    http://www.myspace/lunarlizardz

Hi Folks:

I’ve seen some of your posts around on sites such as Steve Quayle, and Above Top Secret, and finally decided to join.

About Me:

I work a regular labor job (at least for now)

I have a fair religious education involving both Jehovahs Wittness, and Latter Day Saints, although I do not consider myself an authority on either.

I have always had an interest in survival, and I have read and studied survival literature, Whole Eath, medicinal plants, and such, off and on for most of my life.

I play guitar a little, and can do average renditions of “Till There Was You”, “The Glory of Love”, “Look For The Silver Lining”, and I am working on “Dancing Cheek to Cheek”.[

After studying Lunar Photographs for awhile I have achieved the realization that a survivalist must be prepared for such things as taking your puppy and living in the carcass of a dead dinosaur. http://www.myspace/lunarlizardz http://www.myspace.com/lunarlizardz/photos

I have the basic survival and disaster preparadness tools at hand and I am looking for support and information on upgrading my survival skills.

My greatest fear is the Sociopaths, Megalomaniacs, Malignant Personalities, and Psychopaths, who are ruining our planet, will leave nowhere to go?

Sociopath
    Psychopaths
    Malignant Personalities
    Megalomaniacs

Some of several things they have in common?

1) They have a desperate, uncontrollable, despotic, and pathologic NEED to
    CONTROL others.

2) They are ABOVE AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE.

3) They BELIEVE they are better, and smarter than everyone else, or the average person.

4) They are self-centered and view their fellow human beings
    as “targets”, “victims”, “useful populations”, “demographics”, to be used to
    satisfy their PATHALOGIC NEED.

They are attracted to the political arena like moths to a street-lamp. They may also be found in arenas such as, banking, media, and wall street, because this is where this PATHALOGIC NEED may be partially quenched.

When the “depraved” individual is lacking the social skills necessary to entertain the possibility of COTROL over larger populations. They may settle for CONTROL over friends, family, significant others, co-workers, animals, etc.

When “caught”, the depraved individual may instantly transform himself or herself into a “model citizen”, or they may lie, cast dispersions, confound and confuse issues, use diversions. All the while they are plotting their next opportunity.

According to experts, there are no successful treatments for these depraved individuals, the only option is to identify, expunge, and quarantine them.

Some of the depraved individuals resort to murder to quench this PATHALOGIC NEED such as Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jeffry Dahmer, etc…MOST DO NOT.

A HORSE WHISPERER, or a DANGEROUS DESPOT, who uses all manner of deceit, mind-pattern-programming, violence, threats, abuse, or “anything goes” as their tools of control?

VOTE – HORSE WHISPERER

gman

Good to have you here from Idaho nnelsosj. Be sure to ask if you have any questions

KDanagger

Hello everyone,

Been doing a little prepping for several years in a few areas, but am starting to feel the need to accelerate our efforts in others – especially food & commodity storage. We also need to increase our gardening skills and I’m considering building a greenhouse in the backyard. I’m located in central PA, and my wife and I are both now (finally) on the same page with respect to the likely-hood of an economic catastrophe and ensuing chaos. I work in a university engineering environment, but do not hold an engineering degree. I suppose I’m somewhat blessed with an ability for problem solving, fixing almost anything, and being able to think outside the box. (maybe that is helped by NOT being a college graduate?)
    Life is hectic and I’m not sure how much time I’ll have to stay on top of the forums, but I look forward to meeting like-minded folks. I also hope that I’ll be able to both learn and make a useful contribution of my own.

gman

Glad to have you here from Idaho. No doubt you will fit right in. Be sure to ask if you have any questions.

lilbear68

hi from o/s st louis mo

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,264 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum