New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,266 replies, has 697 voices, and was last updated by  Margarette 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,267 total)
  • Author

gman

Glad to see you here from Idaho remadl700. Your in good company. Grew up in Bend, OR myself! Welcome to the forum

owl

@Detentus wrote:

Hello, everyone. I’m new here and live in Massachusetts. Are there any members who live in MA? I’ve been gathering supplies for about a year now and joined to pick up some useful tips and advice from the more experienced preppers. I have read Rawles’ “How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It.”, am in the middle of reading “Patriots” by him, have just finished “One Second After” and another about survival, food storage and emergency prep by Peggy Layton.
    I’m waiting for the book version of “Lights Out.” My husband and I live in a cabin in the woods off of a country road in a small town of less than 4,000 people.

hi Dententus

owl here from MA.
    just joined.
    i’m jealous. a cabin in the woods off of a country road in a small town is a good place to be right now.

Mouser-X-

Hello folks, I’m popping in from Wisconsin. I’ve been researching prep and survival skills for about 6 years now and have started prepping resources now for about the last two. I may have some questions here soon but for now I will endeavor to soak up what I can by perusing the forums.

Mouser

big welcome from Connecticut to all the new folks!! :wave:

michaels1

Thank-you everyone for the support. This gives me a little more confidence. I know there are patriots out there to help
    me set-up.
    michaels1

@michaels1 wrote:

Thank-you everyone for the support. This gives me a little more confidence. I know there are patriots out there to help
    me set-up.
    michaels1

1st join your state Forum.. Support it with your posts, even if they are questions.
    Help develop a core group within your state because no man is an island..

gman

Glad to see you all here from Idaho

willowlady1

Just joined the forum. I live in Oregon, and have been a prepper for many years. Hobbies: Play piano, violin, organ. Love to walk and be outdoors. Gardening (not really a hobby, but it’s so much fun I have to class it as such), fishing, camping, reading. Looking forward to a long and good relationship here.

momtomany

Welcome to everybody! Willowlady1 this place is pretty amazing, and great friendly folks!

gman

Welcome from Idaho willowlady1. Spent many years in Bend. Your in good company. Looking forward to reading your posts.

welcome to the forums willowlady1! From Connecticut Forums
    We love Gardening too! I even have Spinach, Kale, and lettuce growing outside still.

davidh

Hi All…new to the site here so just going to introduce myself. I’m from Helena, MT and living the dream.

Welcome to the Forums davidh From Connecticut..

Living the dream? Do tell!

gman

Glad to have you here from Idaho davidh. Almost neighbours. Looking forward to reading some of your posts. Welcome aboard.

medic72

welcome to all the new members! and remad it can never hurt to have a CONFIRMED zombie killer next door 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,267 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum