New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,269 total)
  • Author
    itsadisaster
    Participant

Greetings from waaaaaay down south everyone.. and welcome to APN..!! πŸ™‚ itsa

wetrustingod

πŸ˜€ Hi everybody. I see a few people here I already know. Lifetime country boy, and looking forward to making more new friends. Illinois is my home state.

gman

Glad to see you here from Idaho wetrustingod.

Welcome, wetrustingod! Where in IL are you? I’m way up north!! Glad to have you on board!

@wetrustingod wrote:

πŸ˜€ Hi everybody. I see a few people here I already know. Lifetime country boy, and looking forward to making more new friends. Illinois is my home state.

welcome to the Forums from Connecticut Preppers!!

sparky577

Greetings. Poor starving college student and amateur survivalist/prepper living north of Anchorage, AK. Glad to be here.

itsadisaster
    Participant

Warm greetings wetrustingod and sparky577 from Tucson .. and welcome!! Make yourselves at home and join in where / when you can. πŸ™‚ itsa

@sparky577 wrote:

Greetings. Poor starving college student and amateur survivalist/prepper living north of Anchorage, AK. Glad to be here.

welcome to the Forums from Connecticut Preppers!!

flagtag
    Participant

Hello everyone. I am from East Central IL and am trying to prepare on a part-time, seasonal income. It’s going pretty slowly, but I try to chip away each day or week.
    I am also trying to get some of those that I work with to get into prepping as well – discretely, of course.
    I’m sure I can learn a lot from you and hope that I can contribute something as well.

BTW: Please don’t let the forum name confuse you – I am female, a mother and grandmother.

itsadisaster
    Participant

Sunny greetings from ‘zona flagtag .. and welcome to APN! Sounds like you’ve got the perfect attitude .. chip away each day or week is good since it’s one step at a time. Make yourself at home, pop over to your state forum when you have a chance to say howdy .. and look forward to hearing more from you since we all learn from each other! πŸ™‚ itsa

gman

Happy to see you here from Idaho flagtag. Looking forward to sharing with you. Have any questions? Just ask.

plastics_guy

Hi all new here, now living in central PA. Have always been the “prepared” type but last year or so I’ve been doing a lot more reading, studying and preparing. Like most, money is tight and it’s hard to convince the Mrs. these are sacrifices and things we must be doing, not just nice to be. Unfortunately, she thinks I’m just being a bit paranoid. Alas… So I plan and slowly stash. Wish I could get her head into it but guess we were raised differently.

I’m rambling… Sorry… I look forward to conversations to come and knowledge to be gained.

gman

Hello back from Idaho plastics_guy. Glad to have you on board. Maybe ease you’re wife into it. Share with her some of these posts. It can take time but sure she will come around. Be sure to ask if you have any questions.

elevatorman

Hello 2 here from Gwinnett co. Ga. We have started preping about 6 months ago we are already very armed but are working on the food issue. We are looking foward to meeting people around us. Good luck and God bless you all.

welcome to all the new folks I haven’t welcomed yet.. From CT

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum