New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1,263 replies, has 694 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,264 total)
  • Author

Daegnus

Hi all, new-ish… kinda… prepper from Montana 😀

Muto4

I am nervous that i have awoken to this concept too late, and I am nervous about my limited revenue. With that said, I am not the type of person to lay down and accept defeat. I am on board 100%, and will work my behind off to do what i can. Thank you all.

gman

Glad to see you here Daegnus and Muto4 from Idaho. You’re not to late unless you wait until shtf. Enjoy the forum. A lot of good people and information to get you on your way. Please ask if you have any questions.

Thanks everyone for all your hard work, research, training and all that it takes to be prepared. I have been stocking my pantry for about 6 months and am now beginning on other supplies, equipment etc that is needed.
    Thanks again!!

M_E_Adams

Hello all,

My name is Michael and I am new to this site. Being a former Marine I have always been the prepared, but the last couple of months I’ve been doing a lot more reading, preparing and conditioning, both physically and mentally.

At times it can be a little depressing on what is happening to our country, but having faith and preparing is key to having a healthy mental outlook.

Good luck to all and Semper Fi!

Michael

Bekka Lee

Hi all!! I am looking forward to learning and maybe teaching as well. My family and I are not totally off grid but are prepared to be. We are always wanting to learn more about our world and with all that’s happening today it’s not just a good idea to be self sufficient but is soon to be required. With grit, determination, and imagination it all comes together. Thanks for all the info and determination :wave:

itsadisaster
    Participant

Greetings from Tucson Daegnus, Muto4, kosmomamacita, Michael and Bekka Lee (and anyone else I missed on previous pages) .. and welcome to APN!! :wave: And Michael .. thank you for your service! Hope all of you make yourselves at home and jump in when and where you can since we’re all in this together. 🙂 itsa

gman

Wow , look at all these new members. Welcome all of you from Idaho. Looking forward to sharing with you all. Be sure to ask if you have any questions.

thrivelady

Hi, I’m Trish. A SAHM in Florida. I’m striving to be prepared & hope to learn a lot from this site. 🙂

gman

Glad to have you here from Idaho Trish. Be sure to ask if you have any questions.

Belle

Hi. My name is Belle and I live in NW Mississippi across the stateline from Memphis, TN. I have been prepping on and off since last year. By next week, I will buy a solar oven because if the SHTF, I need to be able to cook for my family. There are a couple of things that I am afraid of though; that I will run out of storage room (almost there since my house is only 1286 sqft), or worse that I will not have stored enough items. It is nice to be here and I will be combing through all of the posts for info.

kd8jnm

new member here from northeast ohio

abraham

Would the Maine head prepper contact me please.

Hello to all preppers.

gman

Welcome from Idaho Belle, kd8jnm, and abraham. If anyone in main is slow getting back to you abraham please private message me and let me see what I can do. Welcome aboard everyone and be sure to ask if you have any questions.

texasken

Howdy!
    I have been listening to the doc for a while now and have just got on board with the network. Am ex army signal repair and am looking for advice on finishing my preparation.

TK

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,264 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum