New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,266 replies, has 697 voices, and was last updated by  Margarette 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,267 total)
  • Author

medic72

welcome hwg from se georgia!

Anonymous

Welcome to all new comers…….

A big Connecticut welcome to all the New folks coming on board! Check into your State forums! Get involved and make friends.

UncleJoe

Been lurking for a few months now and decided to jump in and say hi from SC Pa. :wave:

@unclejoe wrote:

Been lurking for a few months now and decided to jump in and say hi from SC Pa. :wave:

Hey Uncle Joe welcome stop lurking!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

medic72

welcome uncle joe!

ReadyMom

@cityhomesteader wrote:

@unclejoe wrote:

Hey Uncle Joe welcome stop lurking!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:clap:

Nemo1031

Well, been researching this whole prepping idea for awhile, and to be honest, I hope I’m not too late to get my act together. I look forward to the education!!

bobzilla

From central,il. Bobzilla

medic72

it’s never to late nemo!

welcome new members!

Laythar

@nemo1031 wrote:

Well, been researching this whole prepping idea for awhile, and to be honest, I hope I’m not too late to get my act together. I look forward to the education!!

Welcome Nemo1031, don’t panic, we don’t prep because something is about to happen, we prep in case something were to happen. No matter what, no matter when the sooner you start the better off you’ll be than you would have been. The better you’re preps the more piece of mind you’ll have and the more comfort it will give you to prep and know that you and yours will be okay no matter what befalls you.

Skyowls Wife

Hello and glad I found you!

SkyOwl and I have been prepping for a couple of years. We don’t much talk about it locally, we don’t want to have to defend (although we WILL!) our “stuff”, so don’t get to compare notes with like-minded folks (if there are any).

Would like to get some meetups posted on that Arizona meetup board!

Laythar

Welcome, looks like AZ is starting to heat up a little, itsadisaster will be happy to hear from you.

kjb81870

Hello! From a New Hampshire newb.Looking forward to exploring this site,and getting started on feelings and thoughts I’ve had for YEARS.Have a great Holiday!

welcome and a big Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the new Members!! From Connecticut Preppers Network!!

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,267 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum