New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,266 replies, has 697 voices, and was last updated by  Margarette 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,267 total)
  • Author

itsadisaster
    Participant

Wow .. I skip a week checking in here and look at all the new peeps..! Greetings one and all and welcome to APN..! 🙂 Look forward to chatting more with all of you around the board. itsa

bunny

Hello everyone….total newbie here, not sure where to start first LOL but enjoying this website, I find it very informative!

Vina8

@bunny wrote:

Hello everyone….total newbie here, not sure where to start first LOL but enjoying this website, I find it very informative!

Welcome to the forum, Bunny. We have all been in your shoes, so don’t let it overwhelm you. Just being aware and starting to learning is the biggest step. If you haven’t found it yet, here is a good place to start if you are new to prepping: viewforum.php?f=616&start=0. Also check in at your state forum. Let us know if you have any questions or need help. We are a pretty friendly group and like to help.

😕 now what? I just joined.

@summerfeldt65 wrote:

😕 now what? I just joined.

Now we all say! Welcome to the APN forums!!
    I Cityhomesteader the Moderator over in CT !
    Join your State Preppers Network and let your fellow state preppers know you are around!
    viewforum.php?f=36

Then Go over to the How to start Prepping the basics area:

viewforum.php?f=616

Read and ask questions LOTS of Question! there are a TON of smart folks here that LOVE to field Questions!!
    Your State Moderator will be one of those folks and if you need it will hook you up with someone that can help you further..

llknp

Hi folks! Been doin’ this for a while and just now found this site! Apparently I need to get out more! Look forward to learning a lot from you good folks. Thanks, Jim

TomChemEngineer
    Participant

Hello All, I’ve been around on other forums for a while too, just re-found y’all and joined the herd. Living in Georgia now. Looking forward to poking around, giving and getting. -Tom

J T

New to the forum. In SW Montana. Trying to get like-minded folks together here. Look forward to learning a few things.

gman

Glad to see you here from Idaho J T,TomChemEngineer,llknp,summerfeldt65, bunny.

medic72

Welcome to all the new members that have joined over the xmas break!

keithtoxic and I have been at moms visiting but… We are back!

welcome to the Forums to all the New Folks.. Nice to see us growing!!
    Happy New Year ..can you believe it? 2011!!! yikes 😕 where did it go? :ouch:

dmann

I live in NYC a tough place to prep. I’m started looking into prepping for work. The preppers I have talked to around the country have been extremely open and wonderful people.

A lot of what I hear and read makes sense.

Anonymous

Florida :wave: Greetings and welcome to all our new members….

@dmann wrote:

I live in NYC a tough place to prep. I’m started looking into prepping for work. The preppers I have talked to around the country have been extremely open and wonderful people.

A lot of what I hear and read makes sense.

Hey dmann.. Yeah NYC would be ruff!! Yikes.. Depending where you live..If you can get into the Under ground culture there, there are some folks that can bring you under ground deep and show you wonders or so I am told.. Supposedly there is another world under there!

pathseeker

New here..Just checking in and checking this place out.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,267 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum