New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,269 total)
  • Author
    TeddyBoy

Hi All. I’ve just recently started to actively prep but I’ve been thinking and planning for several years, finally got off my butt. I’m interested in solar/wind power and homesteading. I’m now actively working to get to the point where I can make a living as a homesteader. I’m also a former Marine so I am more than just a little interested in firearms.

TeddyBoy

@TeddyBoy wrote:

Hi All. I’ve just recently started to actively prep but I’ve been thinking and planning for several years, finally got off my butt. I’m interested in solar/wind power and homesteading. I’m now actively working to get to the point where I can make a living as a homesteader. I’m also a former Marine so I am more than just a little interested in firearms.

TeddyBoy

welcome TeddyBoy from Connecticut Preppers forum.. There is a lot of great info here and you can find just about any thing your mind can imagine about prepping here if you look in the board index at the top of the page! I am not into solar and wind but have read some great post about it here:
    viewforum.php?f=594

ladyfarr

Hi! My name is Dawn and I live in Utah. I am SO excited to find this forum and for all of the information that is available to help me to become prepared!

@ladyfarr wrote:

Hi! My name is Dawn and I live in Utah. I am SO excited to find this forum and for all of the information that is available to help me to become prepared!

welcome to the APN from Connecticut

ReadyMom

Since the Popular Mechanics Magazine issue, we’ve had:

47 New members on January 12, 2011
    34 New members on January 13, 2011 (up till 12:42 pm)

@ReadyMom wrote:

Very Cool beans!!!!

Rod

@ReadyMom wrote:

APN was mentioned in Popular Mechanics?

Bender

Hello, I’m from Minnesota and new to this web site. I am big into prepping. I have a ham license and have been getting ready for a couple years. Hope to learn some stuff on here and meet new preppers in my area.

welcome Bender from Connecticut

itsadisaster
    Participant

Sorry I haven’t popped in here in a while but warm, sunny greetings from ‘zona to all our new members .. and welcome!! 😀

@Rod wrote:

APN was mentioned in Popular Mechanics?

Yep Rod .. check out PM article here 🙂 itsa

CharginDave

Hello All,

Big Dave from Suffolk, Virginia checking in. I have been interested in the Prepper Movement for about a year. I had my eyes opened after picking up “PATRIOTS” by Rawles. I kind of had a slight panic attack after reading that book. Soon after took a Fighting Pistol class from Tactical Response, started a square foot garden and started listening to The Survival Podcast. I am still woefully prepeared but things are getting better a little at a time. Looking forward to learning as much as I can.

Mousegunner

Hello from Signal Mountain.
    I followed Kilogulf here, he’s a good fellow.
    I do a little website, too: http://www.mouseguns.com
    Have a great week!
    Marshall

pammypoo32

Hello from South Carolina… have been wanting to start some sort of prepping for several years and have really just been too lazy I think… recently read One Second After and my husband and I agree it’s time to get serious instead of just talking about it, so here we go…

welcome Dave,Marshel, and Pammypoo

itsadisaster
    Participant

Howdy Big Dave, Marshall and pammypoo.. and welcome to APN..! 🙂 itsa

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum