New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,275 total)
  • Author
    forward

Help, new member form Alberta Canada. Wife & I are new to prepping but have already made some signifigant props without much money.

itsadisaster
    Participant

Greetings to all who have joined recently (yooper, sushicat, Dtracker, wcallahan, ezrablu, pathseeker and forward) .. and welcome one and all to APN! Make yourselves at home and jump in when & where you can on discussions .. or start your own! 🙂 itsa

ESSENTIAL

New here and very eager for information, we are seeking alland any means of turning our current home of 14,000sq. ft. and 40 acres into a self-sustaining homestead.
    there seems to be so much to learn but I think that we have the abilities and resources to do so, just don’yt want to make to many mistakes in the process.
    this place seems to be a good place to start!

mmpaints
    Participant

Essential, welcome aboard! My farm is food sustained if I can be of service. Where r you located?

ESSENTIAL

orange county ny, main thoughts are towards hydroponic growing and how to sustain as much of our current lifestyle.

clearshadow

Hello , Hope this is where I say hello,, 50 yr 0ld male….Trained under dave canterbury,, Self trainned in urban survival. Looking for like minded people. live in north west New Jersey

welcome forward,ESSENTIAL,clearshadow, and anyone I missed.. Glad to see so many new folks..

yittle7747

Hi, (yittle7747) I’m a new member from Sierra Vista, AZ. Moved from Mississippi, so learning how to grow vegetables in totally different soil and climate. I’m a female, a survivalist and a knifemaker. [attachment=0:1sx3t5qy]IMG_3908.JPG[/attachment:1sx3t5qy].

ESSENTIAL

Where is the best place here to find individuals with the will, knowledge, and desire that would be interested in joining efforts in the construction and development of a self sustaining property?

The location is in NY near the tri-state borders of NY, PA, and NJ I believe it is an ideal location and is situated at over 1100ft. elevation.
    There is currently a 14,000 sq ft estate home and 40+ acres of mountain top old farm land, we are interested in further construction and preperations to create a self sustaining property.

If anyone could help guide me to where in this group I might be best to post, I would be very thankful for your assist.

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome yittle! Essential, have you checked in on your state forum section yet?

itsadisaster
    Participant

Greetings from Tucson yittle7747 .. and welcome! And absolutely gorgeous knife..!!! 🙂 When you have time, snoop in the Knives, Multitools, and Gadgets forum at viewforum.php?f=37 and jump in when and where you can.

ESSENTIAL

WILL DO, THANKS MMPAINTS

chunkymonkey

Hi, New here, Glad to have found this site! hope to learn a lot. Thank you for being here!

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome aboard!

itsadisaster
    Participant

Greetings from ‘zona chunkymonkey .. and welcome to APN! 🙂 itsa

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum