New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,266 replies, has 697 voices, and was last updated by  Margarette 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,267 total)
  • Author

survial_geek

New member looking for a like minded prepper group around Lafayette LA.

medic72

welcome to all the new members!

karaokejr
    Participant

Well I’ve been a prepper about three months just noticed I didn’t introduce myself ,from Maryland I have been preparing for about the last six months .slow going because of prices and income but we keep swinging at .a lot of good information on this site especially your CD .trying to find more things like that on CD that way if a network or power problems happen I could still rig power to my laptop and get all the information I need .my chat ID on here is W.Md-Jr , wmd nothing dangerous just western Maryland ,got to say western because up here we are a different breed then the rest of the state .that you are not we have a common sense we vote republican . ha ha just kidding nice to meet you all see you in the chat room take care , god bless .

karaokejr
    Participant

sorry about the extra words for my joke I coughed and didn’t know my dictation software typed

nikimomof3

Hi, I’m new here. I’m from Northern MI. I am happily married and have 3 children. We are attempting to become as self-reliant as we possibly can. I can, freeze, preserve lots. I am a prepper at heart–have been since a small child. I am also very interested in learning—the more the better. Glad to be a part of this group.
    niki

Senah

Hello to everyone,

I suppose I’m a little late in posting my hello, as I have already posted a question and shared an experience with lamp building in two other forums, but with all the great information and commentary out there I just couldn’t contain myself! :blush:

I’m a family nurse practitioner in the process of moving to the Umpqua Valley with my husband after years in New York City and rural Africa. Back a while ago I was an EMT and worked for the fire department in the South (where we’re originally from), but more recently I’ve done emergency disaster management training – and rural health planning. Besides that, my husband and I just love to be outdoors hiking, hunting, and fly fishing, and spending our time testing out all the stuff we read in books and forums.

Over the next few months we hope to get a deep freeze into the new house, a non-hybrid garden going, and I want to build a shed to dry my herbs and medicinals (that’s the trade – I help my husband build a smoke house and he helps me with the drying shed :D)

Looking forward to learning and sharing in our new community and on the site!
    Senah

welcome to all the New Folks!!!

Prometheus

Hello all! Prometheus here saying hi to all like minded preppers out there. I am a big-city urban prepper with country frame of mind. I am relatively new to the prepping community, and by all means am a novice prepper. However, I have a host of knowledge and life experience that I believe will mesh well with the prepper community and preparedness as a whole. I firmly believe that no one person amongst us is as smart as all of us, and with that in mind I look forward to becoming a constructive member of this community as both a willing teacher and a very eager student. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to working with as many of you as possible. Till next time….

-Prometheus

medic72

welcome prometheus!

Prometheus

@medic72 wrote:

welcome prometheus!

Thanks Medic72!!!!

itsadisaster
    Participant

Sorry .. missed a few days and got new peeps! Sending out a BIG ‘zona howdy to survival_geek, karaokejr, nikimomof3, Senah and Prometheus .. and welcome to APN!!! Make yourselves at home here, holler if you have trouble finding something and look forward to seeing you all around the forum. πŸ™‚ itsa

New In South/Central Texas. Mom of six, homeschooler, our goal is to get out of suburbia…but try to be ready where we are at. πŸ˜€ Looking forward to learning alot! M.

Vina8

@eclectictexan wrote:

New In South/Central Texas. Mom of six, homeschooler, our goal is to get out of suburbia…but try to be ready where we are at. πŸ˜€ Looking forward to learning alot! M.

Welcome to the forum from NC! Let us know if you have any questions.

wow we are getting huge!! A Big welcome from CT to all the new folks..I was reading all of what your doing and would love to hear more.. Ask questions ,POST and share what you are doing..

Lindant

Hi. A newbie here from North Carolina. We also have a home in a sparsely populated area in Ohio, located on a lake that is stocked with plenty of fish. In case of disaster we hope to be in Ohio quickly. It is there that we have 2 years of Thrive food stored, plenty of ammo, and a water purifician plan. My next purchase will be a Ham radio, or short wave. Would love some feed back on this. I am so glad I found you all. I am a sponge, wanting to learn, and drink in new and old methods of survival.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 1,267 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum