New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,266 replies, has 697 voices, and was last updated by  Margarette 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,267 total)
  • Author

Tufffireguy

Hey all, Brian from Maine, been prepping for the past year, hoping to learn and improve on what i have already done.

MooMama

Hello from Wisconsin! Welcome to APN. 🙂

Welcome to the Forums From Connecticut!!

alinak

Thank You!!!
    Hi Everybody. I’m Alina and i’m medical student.

MooMama

@alinak wrote:

Thank You!!!
    Hi Everybody. I’m Alina and i’m medical student.

Hello, Alina! Welcome to the APN forums. 🙂

medic72

welcome from SE Georgia!

IceFire

Welcome from PA to all the new members!

cherring123

😯 Hey, just joining! Looking for information on living simple, self-reliant and just getting started. Glad you’re here!

MooMama

@cherring123 wrote:

😯 Hey, just joining! Looking for information on living simple, self-reliant and just getting started. Glad you’re here!

Howdy from Wisconsin. 🙂

Rick3Freedom

I am new to the site, but have been prepping for a while now.
    Located in Arlington, VA. It is great to see the people that has woke up and relized that the Gov can not potect you in a broken down system. We need to be prepared in order to survive.
    I am not sure if many of you send letters to your congressmen or not, but there is many issues that keep arising about our GUN rights. Don’t get me wrong, I am not a gun NUT, but when the SHTF I want to be able to protect myself and my family. We have to keep our efforts fighting congress to preserve our “Right to Bear Arms”. We have to keep the pressure on them or vote them out. If they take our right away, then we are done and all the prepping we do is for them to come and take it away, to distribute it to all others. Just saying.
    Love the site, Keep On Prepping!

@cherring123 wrote:

Hi Cherring123,
    I was just starting a tiny bit ago myself.. The Folks here have been extremely helpful. Join in and ask questions.. BTW welcome from the State of Confusion eeeeer I mean Connecticut!!

MooMama

@rick3freedom wrote:

I am new to the site, but have been prepping for a while now.
    Located in Arlington, VA. It is great to see the people that has woke up and relized that the Gov can not potect you in a broken down system. We need to be prepared in order to survive.
    I am not sure if many of you send letters to your congressmen or not, but there is many issues that keep arising about our GUN rights. Don’t get me wrong, I am not a gun NUT, but when the SHTF I want to be able to protect myself and my family. We have to keep our efforts fighting congress to preserve our “Right to Bear Arms”. We have to keep the pressure on them or vote them out. If they take our right away, then we are done and all the prepping we do is for them to come and take it away, to distribute it to all others. Just saying.
    Love the site, Keep On Prepping!

Howdy from Wisconsin and welcome to the APN forums. 🙂

prairiegirl

Hi from Illinois, home of the bozo politicians! We have so many here we’ve had to start exporting them to other places (mainly, our nation’s capital). Unfortunately, for every one we send away, we get two more back from places like Wisconsin and Indiana!

Seriously though, thrilled to be here. I started prepping back in 2005 and my (then) husband laughed at me. Found myself divorced in 2007 and ended up living on what I had prepped as I went back to school, started a career, and scraped my pennies. In the past year I’ve finished my computer certifications, had a baby and got married (yes, in that order!). Thank God my new husband “gets” the need to prepare and is behind me 100%. We are both independent, do-it-yourselfers with complimentary, but very different skill sets.

I’m so happy to find a network of preppers and even some in Illinois! It seems like most people and resources are out in the western states, but I know there must be more out here than meets the eye. It seems crazy that some essential preparedness items are literally growing all around me here, but it’s hard to actually find them for sale in bulk! I am constantly looking for local sources for as much as I can and looking forward to connecting with like-minded people!
    Kim aka PrairieGirl

InvisibleOne

Hello Fellow Preppers!
    I admit that I’ve lurked awhile here and there. Found some great information, and feel I have a little to share as well. We have been actively prepping for a short time but given our ‘outdoorsy’ and construction background were actually fairly prepared before we ever even thought of preparing. We look forward to learning, sharing, and building a network here on APN.

~InvisibleOne

LineDoc

Greetings All!

I never really knew it, but I was raised as a ‘prepper’, growing up on a ranch in Southern Colorado. But I wanted to get tied in to a place where the knowledge and skills were – and I’m really impressed at how much there is here. I’m hoping after 16+ years of deployment and medical work, I can offer something back!

Looking forward to retiring in this beautiful state of Wyoming, too!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,267 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum