New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,266 replies, has 697 voices, and was last updated by  Margarette 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,267 total)
  • Author

kymber

bahahahaahahahahaha – oh Shelli….waaay too cute! thanks for jumping in and welcoming Felinae…she is a very dear friend and we could really use her knowledge and warmth here!

Felinae

Thank you for the welcome Shelli 🙂

IceFire

Welcme, Felinae!

Marica

O.k. So I feel out of the loop. But guilt by association– a friend of Kymber… . Looking forward to getting to know you, Felinae. (Is that Latin? The “ae” ending makes me wonder.)

kymber

you got it Marica….and Felinae is Catman’s wife….Felinae runs the female chatroom!

berean

Hi,

We are a Christian Family from Franklin County Missouri.

We have been Prepper’s for a few years now, but have been doing it rather stealthily.

We are brand new at this though, and would appreciate any and all help and guidance that anyone would be willing to give us.

We in turn would LOVE to share all that we have learned and experienced.

II Peter 1:3-7

Muzhik

Greetings! Are you the same “Berean” who would post occasionally on Joel Rosenberg’s blog?

Shelli

Welcome, from one Christian family to another! God gave us the resources and ability to take care of our family, and we are doing it, right? I am also another “newbie” with only a little to share and a lot to learn, but this forum is really the best place to learn. They are extremely knowledgable, very friendly, and fun as well! 🙂 So welcome and we hope you like it here.

EDIT: By the way – I love your scripture reference. Very fitting. :clap:

kymber

Berean – Welcome to our board – we are very happy to have another Christian family join our midst! and we look very much forward to your participation here at our board! and Shelli might be a newbie but she is what we consider a “best-ie” and a “keep-ie” and we are very glad to have her too. so please have a look around our board – and please add what you can to it! we’re very glad to have you!

IceFire

Welcome, Berean! Lot’s of good info on the different discussion threads, and if you don’t find what you’re looking for, just ask! Plenty of folks here with all sorts of varied experience in different areas, so SOMEONE will be able to answer you questions. Also, if there are areas in which you are knowledgable, PLEASE chime in and answer some of OUR questions!

berean

Thanks so much for the welcome !!

I am somewhat computer challenged so please have patience with me in my responses.

Are there any other people / families out there from our area ?

How do we get connected with those who are; or is that frowned upon on this site.

Again, we are novices, so please give us the heads up on proper protocol.

Also, I’m not the one from Joel Rosenberg’s web page.

James 5:7-8

kymber

Berean – have you checked out the Missouri Forum at the bottom of the mainpage here? make sure to check in there as well. that is a good place to meet other folks from your area. and we encourage people to get connected to others in their area once they feel that it is appropriate.

and no worries about being computer challenged or novices in any area. we are very glad to have you here and we will help you in every way that we can!!! don’t hesitate to ask questions!

again – welcome!

Marica

@berean wrote:

How do we get connected with those who are; or is that frowned upon on this site.

Welcome! Also check out the Missouri Preppers blog site. http://www.missouripreppersnetwork.com/” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false

Lots of us, over time, have found some good friends here at APN. Like Kymber said, don’t worry about your computer skills. When you think you’ve gotten to “know” someone, you can exchange phone numbers and have a real chat. 🙂

graymatter

A Big Saaalute!, From Nash Vegas, Tn . Nice to know there are more people concerned about the potential problems that seem evidently “coming to a theater near us” in the not too distant future.
    We been discussing and planning for about 4 yrs. now, saw the banking collapse coming from a mile away. We struggle with wanting to be optimistic about ther future, however our present leaders are not interested in the “we the people” , there interested in exploiting man to their own injury.
    That’s about the jest of it for us, not afraid to tell it like it is. Mark twain once said , ” the 1st 40 yrs of a persons life creates the text, and what ever is left is the commentary ” . Well my Brothers from another Mother, we’re on the commentary.
    We are into some solutions. About 2 yrs ago I saw the need that organic gardening was going to develope into, so we decided to make a planters bible ;so to speak , on creating a e-book that is precise, short, to the point, and interactive for people who want to build a successful “Victory/Organic Garden” , Has everything someone needs , complete with layout,seed,compost, companion planting charts,and canning & freeze charts , for more info go to buildavictorygarden.com
    Look forward to helping anyone we can , take care and God Bless.

IceFire

Welcome, graymatter!Good to have you here. PLEASE join in on our hometeading/gardening forum! Sounds like you’ve got LOTS of information we could use!Check out all the other forums, too. If you have any questions, jsut ask!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,267 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum