New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,266 replies, has 697 voices, and was last updated by  Margarette 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,267 total)
  • Author

itsadisaster
    Participant

Greetings Shima, JulieBran, raptor64 and Smithy-NL .. and welcome to APN! If you haven’t already, pop by your state forum and say aloha / howdy there too .. and don’t hesitate to ask if you have trouble finding something. 🙂 itsa

TXRVer

Woke up to the state of our country a few years ago 😯 and decided it was time to prepare for the worst. Trouble is I couldn’t find the info I needed until now. Thanks for being here. I look forward to hours of learning and preparing.

sbsion

getting hot in Texas huh?…….welcome, are you having a “firesale?……..hurry, get ready

Bako Buck

Howdy. Stumbled upon this website after watching Yankeeprepper on youtube. Felt that I needed to start for my family sake. Thank you for running this site and I look forward to learning all that I can. I live in central/southern California so hope that helps. Thanks again.

Bako Buck

itsadisaster
    Participant

Howdy TXRVer and Bako Buck .. and welcome to APN! Glad you found us, make yourselves comfy here and jump in when and where you can. 🙂 itsa

tx_oldone

Greetings Texas Preppers.
    I’m glad I found this forum where I will have something in common with fellow preppers in my own state.
    I’m an ole fart that lives in the southeast part of Texas. Galvaston County. Santa Fe.
    Perhaps there are some close by.
    Thanks for allowing me to become a member.

mags88

Hello….I am in Lambertville, New Jersey. Hello everyone. I would like to say “Hay” to all my New Jerseyan prepping peeps, and “Hey” to everyone else.

roguewave77

Hi everyone. My name is Korey. I just recently became interested in prepping and learning how to become self reliant. I’m from Louisiana, and I’m looking for others from my state or perhaps nearby states that might be able to help me learn more about food storage techniques, solar and wind power, gardening tips, buidling a retreat, bunker, and or shelter, water filtration and storage, and proper sanitation. I grew up hunting and fishing with my dad in an around the forests, bayous, and swamps of southern Louisiana, and I am familiar with shooting rifles and shotguns. I would enjoy learning to hunt by bow as well. I’m fairly used to hunting as a means of obtaining sustenance from the land, but in the absence of live game, I’d like to be able to survive off the land in the mean time which is why I’m interested in learning more about organic farming methods too. If anyone has any info on where to find a group of like minded local individuals in my state, I’d enjoy meeting up with them if they meet on a regular basis to discuss these issues.

blujaykat

Hello, My name is Jay, my wife Katie,and son Blu are all new at this, but we are ready to prepare for whats coming, we have started with the basics such as food supply, weapons, seeds,tradeables. We are looking for a destination probably with a group as we cant afford our own place by ourselves at this time. any suggestions. Thank you

medic72

welcome to all the new members!

lewisnclark

Thanks for your welcome messages.

WolfBrother

First Post,

Found out about this place from a post on Minion Report forum.

I somewhat post and largely read on several forums.

I’m the Medical section moderator on a couple of those forums.

WB

itsadisaster
    Participant

Warm greetings from AZ to all our new preppers (tx_oldone, mugs88, Korey, Jay, lewisnclark & WB and any others I may have missed) .. and welcome to APN! If you haven’t already, pop by your state forum and say howdy there .. and look forward to hearing more from you all as you settle in. 🙂 itsa

mtngr1

Hi everyone,
    I live in the Central Valley of California, and I’ve been prepping for a few years, but had to use my food supplies waiting for a job, but now I’m back up to a years supply. Studying to upgrade my Ham Radio license to General, and should be doing my NOLS Wilderness First Responder course again to refresh and keep my skills up. I hope to to meet other like minded preppers.

Hi everyone! I’m new. I am so excited to have found this site and look forward to meeting like-minded people and some new friends along the way. My name is Maggie and I live near the Oklahoma/Missouri border. :clap:

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,267 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum