New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,266 replies, has 697 voices, and was last updated by  Margarette 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,267 total)
  • Author

worleyem

Hi, this is the first forum I’ve ever joined. My husband is a long time prepper but I just got on board. I’m looking forward to browsing this site. Thanks!
    Emily

Hi I have been prepping for a little while now, but current events have made me shift into high gear. I don’t know any other preppers but I am anxious to meet you, especially if you live in or around northern Utah. :tank:

bunny

I am not exactly new, I am a member here and have been around for a while however I had started a new job and put all my time and efforts into that so have not been here in quite some time…but…I am back!! 🙂 and looking forward to catching up on the wealth of information that is shared in this forum. So… hello again everyone!

medic72

A big se ga welcome to all! Alooooot to read and learn here.

IceFire

Welcome to all the new folks on the forum! We’ve had so many of you who are new, that I haven’t been able to keep up! You’ll all find a wealth of information here, as well of plenty of folks to answer your questions, so dive on in!

RD533

Wanted to introduce myself, I am new to prepping, I have gardened my whole life. I want to do more. Thanks for having a place to get real information. RD

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome RD

IceFire

Welcome, RD. Gardening is a good start: you know how to raise food, (and probably how to preserve your harvest, too) which is a good basis to go from, as well as being an essential skill. From there, you can broaden your knowledge base to include other skills, as well as building up your food, water, and supplies, getting your “financial house” in order, etc.

Hey everyone i’m Prepper in the Dust and i wanna give a big round of salutations to you all..i’m new to the prepping world less than 4 months and i have been nothing but educated and excited….Makes me wish i was a boyscout when i was a kid..lol

kilroyjc

Welcome from New Jersey!!!!

psimation

😮 We’re disabled preppers too! Maybe we should start our own Disabled preppers group.
    The Krotchity Olde Pharts Club.

Seeya,
    Psi…

@firebear wrote:

Hi! Am now a disabled prepper of sorts, we have been at our bol for 25 years. I don’t know how it could be that long but it is, saw the handwriting on the wall long ago and decided I wanted no part of it.
    Here I am, deal with it…lol

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome prepper in the dust and psimation!

psimation

I’ve been a member for over a year. Just lurking. Decided to poke my head outta my shell for a bit.

Seeya,
    Psi…

Anonim8ed

Yup, I am new from Northern California. Looking forward to lots of info.

ReadyMom

So many new folks from so many places! WELCOME everyone! -k

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,267 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum