New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,266 replies, has 697 voices, and was last updated by  Margarette 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,267 total)
  • Author

cogs55

New member from the once great state of New Hampshire, US Army vet trying to be as prepared as I can but always open to new ideas.

Hello everyone. I am Mark and I am from Colorado! Great to join a network with same minded like people.. 🙂

jack1420

Hi all,

Hope You all enjoy my presence here. :wave:

Thanks,
    Jack

Doelady

Well, it says to introduce yourself, so here I am. We have been at it for about 6 months, but all our lives, we worried about the interconnectedness of the economy and felt vulnerable that we didn’t know how to feed ourselves without the local grocer. Hence, 11 years ago, we got out of the city and found an old homestead and have been renovating ever since. We pick the brains of every farmer and oldster we can find about how things were done before everything was done for you. Things seem more dicey every day, so though we have been raising small livestock and gardening, we are at that stage where we want to get off the grid and focus on defense. I am very glad to have found the forum. We are in central Missouri.

itsadisaster
    Participant

Greetings to all our new members and so happy you joined APN! Some of you have already done this but if you haven’t stopped by your state forum, bounce over to viewforum.php?f=36 and find some local data and say howdy to local peeps. Thank you all for chiming in and post more as you can / want since we’re all here to learn and help each other. 🙂 itsa

kcdoodle

😮 Hello, I’m new to this forum, but not new to prepping. Since I was a little kid, Mom had us helping can food, garden, and find bargain fresh veggies to put up. We didn’t do much gardening, though we planted a few tomatoes every year, there were never enough to can. There is so much info here, I’m swimming in it. Thanks for the Forum, and all those participating in helping round out whatever is needed to keep us going if TSHTF…which I feel could be very soon for us in Middle America!

sbsion

when do you “think” we must be prepared by?..welcome enjoy the “ride”

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome new members!

onealintx

Welcome kcdoodle

CarolinaBlue

Hello. New member trying to find new ideas and get the ball rolling. Thanks.

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome aboard!

tenoku

hey there new member looking to learn and observe thanks

mmpaints
    Participant

welcome aboard!

OrdnanceGod

Im part of the Kansas Militia, here in NEKS. Registered when I saw a friend share the roll call info. OrdnanceGod over, out.

Rod

Hello and welcome to all of the new members. I’m glad you could join in. There are separate forums for each state, you can find them if you click on Board index. If you are interested in what the local preppers are doing near you then your state forum is the place to look.
    By clicking on a members avatar pic you can send a private message. If there is anything I can help you with send me a pm and let me know.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,267 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum