New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1,263 replies, has 694 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,264 total)
  • Author

kymber

Welcome Janet/itsadisaster – we are very glad to have you here!!!! thank you for the compliment about our forum – we really do have some of the best people here and i have been sponging everything i can from them – so feel free to jump right in and sponge too! and if you have any questions – just yell!

IceFire

Welcome, Teri, Janet, and ImgFlick!

osceola

Hello everyone, new Bod here. Been preparing for awhile just run across this network and know there is always things you can pick up and learn.
    I appreciate the site and the help that it gives to the people on it.

kymber

Welcome Osceola – we’re happy that you found us and we look forward to your contribution!!! enjoy!

IceFire

Welcome aboard, Osceola!

Vina8

Welcome to the new folks! Many of us are new and just here to learn and share. This forum is so good because its members take helping each other seriously. Please don’t be afraid to ask for help, and accept the responsibility to give back by helping someone else. Just jump on in–we don’t bite on this site.

Marica

Welcome one & all! Have fun & when you’re feeling miserable, don’t forget to check out the jokes forum here! On top of everything else, lots of folks here have a great sense of humor! LOL

shorthair

Just found your, site. Seems I’ve been looking to find something in my own backyard.

Vina8

Welcome, shorthair. Glad you found us.

kymber

Welcome shorthair – we are very glad to have you!!! let us know if you have any questions! enjoy!

IceFire

Welcome aboard, shorthair!

Rod

@shorthair wrote:

Just found your, site. Seems I’ve been looking to find something in my own backyard.

Welcome. I wonder if your backyard is near me?

Jonas Parker

I see a lot of familiar names here… I’m glad I found you all!

Vina8

Welcome, Jonas. I am glad you found us, too.

Welcome Jonas!… I Love the Republic of Texas Burnet Flag. Let me know when y’all plan to bring back the Republic and I’ll come back to Texas

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,264 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum