New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,269 total)
  • Author
    Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN Shepardart. Looks like itsa has you covered!

catsgee2

I’m going to have to be a real dummie and say first off, I didn’t know preppers were around, and secondly, that you all were so very organized. I think that is great!

Call me Gee if you wish, that’s what my grandchildren call me, so I’m used to the name. I’m 65, but as independent as a person can be, and very self-sufficient. I’m retired, but keep busy as an independent contract writer. I have to be honest and say this. I heard about ‘preppers’ when a member of the editorial team was asking if anyone would be interested in writing about the movement.

If this is offending anyone, please let me know and I will certainly leave, because that is something that I would not want to do. As it is, the more I have read and researched the movement today, the more I like what you stand for, and the resolve and ambition behind it. 🙂

So, I am ready to learn, and hopefully contribute. I am a great cook, and it is something I did as a profession, so I do know I can help in that respect. I am at your service.

Disturbed1

Hello to all, Just looking for ways to learn and better myself and family for the “JIC”. Thanks for the time and knowledge to run a great site like this.

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN catsgee2 & Disturbed1.

Gee, It would be good if the truth about us gets out about us. We are not survivalist but Preppers who believe in Self Reliance. We are also not fringe people but believe in preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. Disasters can range from job loss, disasters from weather and so forth. Most preps can be the same. You see that the people here are very helpful and friendly. I look forward to your posts.

Thanks Whisper.

catsgee2, everyone is welcome here. Feel to contact me if you need help with your research. Tom@AmericanPreppersNetwork.com

texanranch

I live in Texas have been preping since I was 18 but that is just a way of life for me. I reload some ammo and have a ranch for my bug out. I want to get off the gri d:gunsmile: and for now build one of those portable solar inverters since I am a frugal prepper.

Edextinct

New member looking for other preppers in the OFallon mo. area to share information and ideas .

Ragnarok

I’m a new member from Illinois. Just stopping in to say hello.

catsgee2

My thanks goes out to all of you, for such a warm welcome. I appreciate it and I want to let you know I believe in what you are doing, and I want to be a part of it.

I’ve got to share a little story with everyone. I posted a blog-like survey, just out of curiosity, and asked what people were doing for ‘end of the world as we know it’ times. By this, I meant times like economic crisis’ or natural disasters such as tsunamis.

It seems, at least from what feedback I have had so far, that people may indeed be concerned about the future, but they don’t quite know how to go about getting their act together. This II think is where so many people may need help. And as some of you know, it is not always easy to express what it is you might want to say. So, again, I look forward to learning.

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN texanranch, Edextinct & Ragnarok

Soulsweet79

Hi y’all,

I’m a 32 yr old, married, mom of 2 in the southern WI area. I am brand new to prepping, I was given a heads up by my brother in California. Looking for kindred spirits in my area. Anyone from the Brodhead/Janesville/Beloit area?

Happy prepping to you,

Becca

Soulsweet79

Hi y’all,

I’m a 32 yr old, married, mom of 2 in the southern WI area. I am brand new to prepping, I was given a heads up by my brother in California. Looking for kindred spirits in my area. Anyone from the Brodhead/Janesville/Beloit area?

Happy prepping to you,

Becca

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN Soulsweet79

itsadisaster
    Participant

Howdy to all our new members .. and welcome! Make yourselves comfy here and, keep in mind if you haven’t already .. consider popping by your state forum at viewforum.php?f=36 and say Hi there too! 🙂 itsa

p.s. to Gee … you’re also welcome to contact me too if there’s anything I can do to help from the disaster prep side of things. My direct email is @itsadisaster.net">info@itsadisaster.net . 🙂 itsa (Janet)

Hello,

I am a prepper newbie and am taking the necessary steps to begin, hone and master my prepping skills. I currently am researching the best way to begin preparing my family. Thank you in advanced for your assistance and advice, I am sure I will learn a ton of information to help secure my family. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum