New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,278 total)
  • Author
    Cody

Hello everyone. Glad to find this place. I am a fire marshal from central Texas and look forward to sharing and learning on this site. I have a very modest start into prepping but really want to kick it into high gear. It has been eating at me to get more serious about it since the swine flu outbreak a while back and what I learned in the state govt. briefings I attended.

Thanks,
    Cody

Greetings From South Florida! A little about me. My father was a boot camp sargent in the marines, so i grew up right. Eagle scout, Love Jesus, and The flag never hits the ground at my home. I have a working vegtable and spice farm growing all year long. I have fruit trees, from bananas to sapodillas. Selling and canning. I am a plant freak! My hobie is finding edible plants in the wild. If you EVER have a question about plants, growing, sowing, seeding, in an organic way. i’m your man.

God Bless you all

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN from NC!

quadfather
    Revelation22
    artwork5
    bull1861
    Briar
    Freeman
    Cody
    tropicalgardener

jimma2000

hello my name is jim and i am from boston massachusetts i am a prepper and have been for over a year now i am looking for any preppers in the boston area all the people i know don,t believe anything is going to happen thats why they will die first not me but like i said 1 person can,t do it alone plzz contact me at jimma2000@comcast.net.

letsroll

My first time here. Pretty well prepped but wanting to find some like minded peeps here in Brevard County, FL. Any links or contacts would be appreciated. Maybe looking for some higher ground too! you can email me a barbecue02@yahoo.com Thanks and God Bless the USA.

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN jimma2000 & letsroll

itsadisaster
    Participant

Howdy to all our new members .. and welcome to APN! Glad you all found us, make yourselves comfy here and holler if you have trouble finding stuff.

dmrgn

Hi wife and mother of 3, we are just getting started. We are in Montana a great state.

Hello all ,new to all this me an the wife decided about a year ago to start getting ready for shtf due to thhe way the government is doomed for collaspe,so im tryin to get as much info an as much help as possible as far as food prep,protection ,etc,etc..so thanks for having me an hope to chat to a few really soon…

Hiker72
    Participant

@dmrgn wrote:

Hi wife and mother of 3, we are just getting started. We are in Montana a great state.

Welcome aboard!

You might find this part of the forum to be of help –
    viewforum.php?f=616

You also might want to check out your state forum and say hello there!

Hiker72
    Participant

@bigmanlilworld wrote:

Hello all ,new to all this me an the wife decided about a year ago to start getting ready for shtf due to thhe way the government is doomed for collaspe,so im tryin to get as much info an as much help as possible as far as food prep,protection ,etc,etc..so thanks for having me an hope to chat to a few really soon…

Welcome aboard!

You might want to check out this part of the forum just to make sure you have the basics covered –
    viewforum.php?f=616

MelRG76

Thank you for this forum. I really appreciate it.

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN from NC dmrgn, bigmanlilworld & MelRG76

Oxapampa

Hello everybody, I’m new to prepping and hoping to meet people in the MN or Wisconsin area. I will be sure to check in on the state specific preppers network. If anybody has any videos are good doc’s on prepping I would be more than grateful…..

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN Oxapampa

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,278 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum