New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,186 through 1,200 (of 1,278 total)
  • Author
    Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN met2694, kpitts & newgirl

infoprepper

Hey, I just fond this web site and am looking forward to looking at all of the info! Thanks to everyone that shares.

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN infoprepper. I’m glad to made it.

klatorianc

Thank you! I have always thought i needed to prepare fore the worst, my family thought i was crazy. I am now begining to prepare and need all the propper help and advice to be ready. Again thank you.

Klatorianc

Hiker72
    Participant

@klatorianc wrote:

Thank you! I have always thought i needed to prepare fore the worst, my family thought i was crazy. I am now begining to prepare and need all the propper help and advice to be ready. Again thank you.

Klatorianc

Welcome aboard!

Well you are among 15,000 or so additional crazy people on this forum, so you are in good company! :thumbsup:

There’s a good primer here to help get you started –
    viewforum.php?f=616

itsadisaster
    Participant

A warm Arizona howdy to all our new members .. and welcome to APN! Glad you all found us and make yourselves comfy here .. and don’t hesitate to ask if you have trouble finding something. 🙂 itsa

agpreppinmama
    Participant

Greetings everyone from just outside D.C. Preparing for me started years ago, even though I didn’t even realize I was prepping at the time. It all became real after the events of 9/11 – being military and a Disaster Preparedness person for my command brought so many things to light. Add being a widow with 3 children to safeguard brought prepping to the forefront. It’s now a concious thing that I try to spend a few hours a day working at. I am very excited to be here and learn from the vast network of preppers all over!!!!
    😀

Be prepared – Make a kit – Have a plan

itsadisaster
    Participant

Greetings agpreppinmama .. and welcome to APN! And thank you for your service and sacrifice. And I love the last sentence you typed..! 🙂 itsa (Janet)

greenthumb

Since we are a “Libertarian” group I just have to ask this question. Has anyone out there read the book “This Ugly Civilization” by Ralph Borsodi? This individual was a Libertarian. It is a good read in regards to self-reliance and an indictment against factory mindset and the parasitic elite.

kbjuan

Hi Folks I am a prepper in Redway,CA glad I found this group

welcome “kbjuan” & “agpreppinmama”

AU4ME

Newbe to the site but been around for awhile. Started with the 70’s back to the land and have been into and out of over the years. Currently in the North Lake Tahoe area and soon to be in Northern Idaho. Anyone in the Tahoe area give me a a jingle and maybe we can get together. Take care
    LarryC :thumbup:

welcome larryc

AU4ME

Thanks, But don’t really know where you stand?
    Take care
    LarryC

AKwoman
    Participant

Hi y’all…new to the site, not really new to prepping. Hubby has been in “prepper” mode for some time now. I am finally getting super stoked about it. I’ve been reading and enjoying some of the posts. I really look forward to reading (and learning) more!! Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,186 through 1,200 (of 1,278 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum