New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,249 replies, has 685 voices, and was last updated by  Isabella Morgan 5 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,250 total)
  • Author

@au4me wrote:

Thanks, But don’t really know where you stand?
    Take care
    LarryC

at the foot of the cross!

@akwoman wrote:

Hi y’all…new to the site, not really new to prepping. Hubby has been in “prepper” mode for some time now. I am finally getting super stoked about it. I’ve been reading and enjoying some of the posts. I really look forward to reading (and learning) more!! Thanks!

welcome AKwoman!!!

AU4ME

Not interested, I’ll pass, Thanks :help:

Hiker72
    Participant

@au4me wrote:

Not interested, I’ll pass, Thanks :help:

You might want to try posting in your state forum to see if there is anyone in your area.

AU4ME

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I’ll drop out of this site as I am not into the Christian thing and don’t really want to be preached too. I thought there was another area for Christian Preppers? Guess not. Been interesting. Whoever the powers to be are please take me out of this site!
    Thanks,

LarryC

Hiker72
    Participant

@au4me wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I’ll drop out of this site as I am not into the Christian thing and don’t really want to be preached too. I thought there was another area for Christian Preppers? Guess not. Been interesting. Whoever the powers to be are please take me out of this site!
    Thanks,

LarryC

There are plenty here that are not, and there is a section for Faith. But it’s your choice of course. This is the best preparedness site on the web.

@au4me wrote:

Thanks,

LarryC

Sorry to offend you buddy.. It is How I live all and every part of my life.. But I do not like being preached at either.. So I will tame myself.. But there are many benefits to being a Member here ..Hope you stick around to find them all out.. Have a great rest of your life..

meushi69

HI, new prepper here from VA. Been throwing ideas around for the past twenty years now within the past two years, actually doing something about it.

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN meushi69

New prepper in UCity, MO

Top 10 CHEAP MUST HAVES?

celticstorm

[quoteHI, new prepper here from VA. Been throwing ideas around for the past twenty years now within the past two years, actually doing something about it.][/quote]

Congratulations on taking the next step. Our daughter and grandsons live in Virginia. We visit often and will be there in June. You live in a beautiful state. We have been into survival and preparedness for the past 30 years. After a while it becomes instinct–automatic.

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN justinwnichols.

To answer your question.

viewtopic.php?f=161&t=1388

welcome justinwnichols & celticstorm

goingnowhere

New to the forum and new in trying to protect my family from the future. We are truly scared and don’t know where to start. Couls use some help in getting information about what and how to store needed items and the use of an underground bunker facility. Looking forward to getting help and helping others.

Hiker72
    Participant

@goingnowhere wrote:

New to the forum and new in trying to protect my family from the future. We are truly scared and don’t know where to start. Couls use some help in getting information about what and how to store needed items and the use of an underground bunker facility. Looking forward to getting help and helping others.

Welcome aboard!

I’d start with the primer here –
    viewforum.php?f=616

You may also want to check out your state forum to better network with others in your area!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,250 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.