New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,248 replies, has 684 voices, and was last updated by  Cin 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 1,249 total)
  • Author

GlockMan

Hello all,

Really glad I found this site, looking forward to learning here and contributing when I can as well.
    Also looking for any prepper groups/community in Catawba County, NC …please let me know, thanks.

welcome Goingnowhere,
    It isn’t all that bad..You have come to a place where many people are willing to help you. You are not alone..Take a deep breath and then check into your state forum area…

viewforum.php?f=36 reach out and keep asking questions..There is no such thing as a dumb question, believe me I have asked many I thought were dumb and started entire threads here , because people wanted to help and also others want to know also. Hang in there!! You are in a good place…

500CID

:blush:

Forgot to pop in and say hi.

Married, father of 3, here in SE WA State, doing what I can to read up and figure a few things out.

@500cid wrote:

:blush:

Forgot to pop in and say hi.

Married, father of 3, here in SE WA State, doing what I can to read up and figure a few things out.

welcome 500CID!

Aren’t we all?

Nicci

Hello all! I’m not sure what to write here, as this is the first time I have actually joined an actual prepping organization. My husband and I (and our 2 kids) have been prepping for a while now, and we decided it was time to meet up a with a community of like minded people. We both have useful skills to contribute, which I feel is very important. Gotta be a “useful engine,” you know? (and yes, that was a Thomas the Train reference. lol.) My husband is former military (army medic), and I am a veterinary technician. We live in beautiful northern Colorado. Anyway, nice to meet you all! I’m looking forward to learning lots here. :thumbsup:

ReadyMom

Welcome. It sounds like we could use information from BOTH of you! Please look over our pet information and consider adding whatever valuable information you can regarding our fur-family members! -k

Asatrur

Heilsa Nicci. I am also in Northern CO and look forward to meeting you.

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN goingnowhere, GlockMan, 500CID & Nicci!

Welcome Nicci!!!

Greetings! I’m Charlie Holmes. Retired USAF air traffic controller-turned-Internet retailer & caregiver to an ailing wife. Pretty new to prepping, but learning & hoping to get others involved, too. Too much crap going on in America & the world to keep our heads in the sand. I don’t know what I’ll be able to offer here, but I plan on learning as much as I can over time & give away the knowledge I amass. I am a Christian man who loves Jesus Christ and am not ashamed to openly admit it. If you don’t know Jesus & are curious about His claims & those of the Bible, feel free to ask anytime. I do not have all the answers, but I know Who does!

So – I am the dad of two grown boys & stepdad to three grown girls, but I’m not yet 50. I have many years ahead of me, God willing, & am still developing my strength through weightlifting & eating much less junk foor than ever before. I am looking to start a garden to grow our own organic food, already have a 330 gallon rainwater harvest tote, & 2 blue 55 gallon drums for water storage. Food storage has begun & we have a long way to go. But we’re patient & getting smarter.

Thanks for this website. Again, I hope to learn MUCHO!

God bless,
    Charlie

@harleycharlie wrote:

Greetings! I’m Charlie Holmes. Retired USAF air traffic controller-turned-Internet retailer & caregiver to an ailing wife. Pretty new to prepping, but learning & hoping to get others involved, too. Too much crap going on in America & the world to keep our heads in the sand. I don’t know what I’ll be able to offer here, but I plan on learning as much as I can over time & give away the knowledge I amass. I am a Christian man who loves Jesus Christ and am not ashamed to openly admit it. If you don’t know Jesus & are curious about His claims & those of the Bible, feel free to ask anytime. I do not have all the answers, but I know Who does!

So – I am the dad of two grown boys & stepdad to three grown girls, but I’m not yet 50. I have many years ahead of me, God willing, & am still developing my strength through weightlifting & eating much less junk food than ever before. I am looking to start a garden to grow our own organic food, already have a 330 gallon rainwater harvest tote, & 2 blue 55 gallon drums for water storage. Food storage has begun & we have a long way to go. But we’re patient & getting smarter.

Thanks for this website. Again, I hope to learn MUCHO!

God bless,
    Charlie

Hey Brother Nice to see another Man of GOD joining up!!
    We have a Tiny corner on here and would love to talk more about what the Lord is doing in your life!
    http://americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewforum.php?f=748

Also Sounds to me like you are well along the Prepper way :clap:
    I’m an avid Gardener and also learning to eat better as I am now 58 and LORD willing I would love to be around to see the END TIMES THRU.. If you need help just do a shout out!!!

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN HarleyCharlie from NC

singlemama

Thought I would check in….new here…from North Idaho…new to prepping last 6 months but have several key components for over 20 years. Have a lot to learn and looking forward to it each day 🙂
    Thanks for a great place to go!

Hello all…I’m a newbie and just started my prepping. I look forward to learning from all of you and I’m very grateful that this forum exists. I was starting to feel like I was all alone.

I’m 42 (pushing 43), married and have a 2 yr old child from Delaware.

Whisper
    Participant

Welcome to APN singlemama & DelawarePatriot

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 1,249 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.