New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

This topic contains 1,252 replies, has 686 voices, and was last updated by  Marysmith bobby 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1,246 through 1,253 (of 1,253 total)
  • Author

Jennifer
    Participant

Jennifer Kentucky

BFrank
    Participant

Hello everyone. My husband and I are just starting out with prepping. So much information out there – some contradict what seems to be good advice – so we get lost in the confusion. We are older so finding quality information is key to our sanity. lol My hope is to get some good information so we can move forward. So happy to have found this site. Thank you for the work you put into it. ~ BFrank

Illini Warrior
    Participant

probably the best thing a newbie can do is recognize there’s a whole lot of BS and misinformation and misdirection involved in the prepping world ….

especially >>>> dealing with the blogs and their authors

their “research” many times is just paragraph re-arranging of other blog author’s erroneous prepping publishing >>>> it’s a round & a round circle …

what’s involved is dangerous – can get you & yours seriously injured, ill and even dead >>>>> possibly even worse is a prepping mistake will give you confidence that you have adequately prepped supplies – only to find out in an emergency you have zip ….

Cin
    Participant

BFrank, Jennifer and others,

Don’t be afraid to ask questions. There are a lot of people here who are years into prepping and can give you sound experience and reasoning for their advice.

Even though some of the information on this forum is years old, it still applies. Choose a topic that interests you and go read up on it.

If you hit the “recent activity” button, you’ll see what we’re all talking about, too. Feel free to join in. As we get to know you, when you ask questions, people will respond to you.

Isabella Morgan
    Participant

My name is Isabella and I am the latest addition to this community. See you all around!

Marysmith bobby
    Participant

Thank you so mucn

Marysmith bobby
    Participant

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!11

Marysmith bobby
    Participant

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1,246 through 1,253 (of 1,253 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.