New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Viewing 9 posts - 1,261 through 1,269 (of 1,269 total)
  • Author
    Redbeard75
    Participant

Jeremy from the lonely state of Illinois.

Illini Warrior
    Participant

helps sometimes to have a general part of the state to adjust any advice accordingly ….

FreakShow
    Participant

Hello from Delaware. Looking for others around me.

Michelle
    Participant

Hi all! I have family moving to the Boise area at the end of summer and I won’t be too far behind probably next summer. Looking for our prepper community! We are a Christian family with young children looking for regular get togethers and friends to build relations with for when TSHTF.

eva19999
    Participant

I am Texxa, and blogger for the health & fitness industry.

Duncan
    Participant

Hi, Michelle! I’m Duncan; my wife Dawn and I moved to the Twin area last July from Arizona. We bought an old farmhouse and now have two dogs, a cat, four goats, and a dozen chickens. We’re learning (late in life) what it’s like to homestead, and we’re having a great time doing it!

Margarette
    Participant

Excited to contribute to this community, thank you for allowing me to join this forum.

Eaglehrt
    Participant

Hey Everyone.. been gone and worried that we lost this avenue of information and friends…….. Damm Glad to see things back up and running. Times we are going through now… we all can use a little help and good information. I am needing some contacts in Kentucky, forming a good training area, hopefully closer to everyone than Oklahoma. Hit me up, and lets get rolling.

Welcome Everyone Back………….. <S>

IceFire

Welcome back, Eaglehrt! We’ve missed you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1,261 through 1,269 (of 1,269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum