New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1,276 through 1,277 (of 1,277 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Participant

Hi I’m a newbie here, but been prepping for some time, and realized being part of a group with like minded individuals helps us all to survive and be successful. I’m really looking forward to building on my current knowledge with experienced preppers. I am welcome to any suggestions, tips and tricks. Chaos, doom, gloom, panic, fear, terror, insanity going on in the United States right now is through the roof and, I believe, a collapse is imminent. Nice to meet you all and I’m excited.

Fred
    Participant

Greetings, new user here. 45 year old white male who happens to be deaf. But it didn’t happen until later in life so I know how to speak clearly and all.

So I was wondering. With the current events and everything. Because I have no way to “bug out”

Would someone in gods country be willing to team up in a survival situation? For example if we agreed to team up in the event of a bug out, what could I offer you?

I’m in excellent physical condition for 45, non smoker and rarely drink. I can share my long guns and short guns and ammo stockpile with you. I can provide physical labor. I can help out with security. I’m sure you’ll agree a man who likes to work hard and can work hard is a valuable man. Plus I can bring my own bible if you have bible studies.

So that’s my idea. What does anyone else think?

The reason I ask is I live on Fairfax county VA and even though this is a big military area there’s not much you can do for yourself once the water and power gets cut. A smart man would have a back up plan to bug out in a SHTF scenario.

I got chased off survivalboard.com for the same message I am posting above, so here’s hoping you all are a lot nicer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1,276 through 1,277 (of 1,277 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum