New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New Members, Welcome to our forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,269 total)
  • Author
    Shelli

Welcome Raymond! you are where I was when I started here on this board. The people here are informative, friendly and just all around great folks. Glad you joined!

Anonymous

Hi everyone! I’m visiting from The Tree of Liberty, where I’m a regular. I am a 55-year-old mother of 4, grandmother of 2, and I homeschooled my kids for 19 years (this is my first year of “retirement”!).

IceFire

@grower wrote:

Hi everyone! I’m visiting from The Tree of Liberty, where I’m a regular. I am a 55-year-old mother of 4, grandmother of 2, and I homeschooled my kids for 19 years (this is my first year of “retirement”!).

Welcome, grower! I’m also a mother of 4 and grandmother of 2! This is a great place to be. Settle on in and enjoy!

Vina8

Hi, Grower. It sounds like you have some great experience to share. I hope we get to know you and look forward to your posts.

kymber

Welcome Grower – we are glad to have you join us here! we look forward to learning from your experience and knowledge!

Joshua

Hi,

I just joined here today. I am a “Prepper” and I am here to learn and help anyone with what I have learned so far!

Joshua

kymber

Joshua – Welcome to our board – YOU are exactly the kind of person that we welcome with open arms!!!! have a look around, jump in and share your knowledge and experience – yell if you need anything! we look forward to your contribution here!!!

Vina8

Welcome to the forum, Joshua. We are all here to learn and, hopefully, do some teaching along the way. Don’t be shy–jump in and start posting. We love it when our new members feel comfortable and participate. That is where many of our best threads come from.

lazor

Thank you for the welcome.

A bit about me, male,early 50’s, hard-worker Cuban born individual, been a faithful American citizen since my teens.

The Cuban/American society is well aware of the pending social/economic collapse looming in the horizon of the US and the world, we lived Thru it in our native country, but hope is not lost, our faith in God and Country, together with our efforts as Americans, will someday return this wonderful country to its original values, the majority of us have been prepping to defend this country against all evils.

Tank you and keep the faith.

Lazor

Vina8

@lazor wrote:

Thank you for the welcome.

A bit about me, male,early 50’s, hard-worker Cuban born individual, been a faithful American citizen since my teens.

The Cuban/American society is well aware of the pending social/economic collapse looming in the horizon of the US and the world, we lived Thru it in our native country, but hope is not lost, our faith in God and Country, together with our efforts as Americans, will someday return this wonderful country to its original values, the majority of us have been prepping to defend this country against all evils.

Tank you and keep the faith.

Lazor

Thank you for joining us, lazor. It is helpful to have people on here with your perspective. I look forward to your posts.

kymber

i agree with MtnMama Lazor…it is great to have someone on our forum with your experience (and patriotism!). Please have a look around the board and drop in and add to any and all threads. you have a lot to teach us and we are very willing to learn! again Welcome!

wolfracer

Hello All! I seen the article on fox and thought I would drop by and join up . Instead of just lurking around I thought it would be good to just register and participate.

sparky67

Hi! DH and I are from Western NY and we are so new to all of this. (Just getting our eyes opened a little wider lately) I have been kinda hanging out the past couple of weeks reading everything I can on the forum! I feel terrible for only “getting started” at this point, but I guess it’s better late than never. I hope people won’t object too much if I ask tons of questions throughout this journey.

itsadisaster
    Participant

I’m way behind jumping in here to say Howdy. Greetings grower, joshua, lazor, wolfracer [love your avatar .. giggle!] and sparky!!! This place is full of incredible folks (you included) so please ask, lurk and contribute all you can! We all learn from each other so never hesitate to ask stuff. 🙂 This is the first forum I’ve ever participated on .. lurked on many but felt so comfy here I just started babbling right away. Hey Spark .. I have a question and been meaning to ask this for few months cuz I see lots of people use it in posts. What’s “DH”..? Thanks, j

kymber

@wolfracer wrote:

Hello All! I seen the article on fox and thought I would drop by and join up . Instead of just lurking around I thought it would be good to just register and participate.

Wolfracer – Welcome to our forum..we are soo glad to have you here..and we welcome all of your contribution…thanks for joining. you are the kind of people that we want here. welcome again!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum