New to the forums and the area

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joed 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Joed

Me and my family are new here in the forums and fairly new to OK. We are a family of four me my wife and two boys. We are from texas and still have our house in texas. We have been here ( Enid area) a yr now and plan on staying here. Been meaning to start prepping for long time been researching and kept putting it off. Not no more we are grabbing the bull by the horns and going at it hard. Our plans are to stock pile and be ready to be self sustained in our home for 3 to 6 months. We are wanting to sell our house in Texas and buy some land here and start our bunker/ compound fully self sustained. And at the end of the 3 to 6 months things don’t get better or they get worse then we will bug out to our spot. We have extensive bug out bags and equipment ( able to live out of our packs on the land permanently if need) to get to our spot. For now we will use our compound as a bug out location. But in the future we want to move to it and live there and improve all aspects of it and be able to live totally off grid if need be. I spend a majority of my free time researching prepping techniques, skills, tools and inventions. But still feel i need help and more knowledge. Hope I can gain some of that here. Glad to be here and hope I have some helpful info to give back. Hope I can maybe meet some of you that are like minded like me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum