New to This Site From S.W Virginia

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Introduce Yourself New to This Site From S.W Virginia

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  IceFire 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

native87

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to all. Look forward to meeting you fine folks.

kymber

Welcome Native87….we are always happy to see Virginians here! we look forward to meeting you too!

native87

Thanks Kymber,
    This states citizens need to get back ON board in my opinion. I live in the sticks and I bet I can count on ten fingers the number of folks who know anything about what to do if the grid went down. A lifestyle is dissappearing and with it the self reliance that this state was ONCE well KNOWN for. He He He JMO 😉

Lord help us if ANYTHING else should go Away. 🙄

Marica

Where about in south WV are you? I spent some time in Bluefield, Beckley, Huntington, Charles Town, Charleston.

native87

Hi Marica,

I am in s.w. Virginia. I am about a hour from N.C. Tenn. or W. Va. LOL I sure hope your weather is better in Miss. than it is here.

Marica

Hey– I could pay more attention. Beautiful country there in SW Virginia. It is cold here! But bright & sunny, so it’s not too bad.

kymber

no prob Native…we are glad to have you….and yes Marica — pay more attention girl – bahahahha!

Fatrat

Hey Native! I just joined and too from S.W. Virginia, specifically Grayson County. What part are you near?

Marica

Welcome Fatrat!

native87

Hi Fatrat,

I am from over near the Claytor Lake Area. Welcome to the forum. Drop by the Virginia State Forum and post some knowledge. Not much going on in there. LOL Really glad to have you. 🙂

kymber

Fatrat – Welcome to the board! we are very glad to have you!

mmpaints

welcome aboard!

IceFire

Welcome to the forum, Native. LOVE the DreamCatcher on your avatar, BTW.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum